Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

If I apply to be the next miss texas, can those who live in texad plz vote for m

future POTUS and Senator in training

Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Ok bye

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

I would always vote for you!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

If you win will you be too busy post inane shit, if you answer yes I’ll vote for you.

Wow 25 did. Not expect that from u what a sweet heart

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

I would've thought you were against beauty pageants for objectifying women and stereotyping physical beauty among other things... Do you have a consistent position on anything? Like doggystyle?

I would never me in a beauty pageant bc I would find it very very boring .....I couldn't imagine having fun in anything that does not pertain to substantive conversation

I wold felt very depressed competing not bc I would be insecure but bc I would find it highly intellectually and emotionally engaging

This post , like my other posts was just me trolling and trying to grab attention lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement