tuscl

Its our first time hanging and he asks if I wanna come over and cuddle amd after

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
We decided to hang out next time and meet up for coffee ..didn't agree to come over amd cuddle for first time meeting lmao

15 comments

• Icey
    6 years ago
    Sounds like too much of a game. I don't like that. I like being direct. He's chasing you but for the wrong reasons. If a guy just wants something physical right away that's all it is.
  • Thats true..but like he obviously still wants cuddle knowing that there's a good chance I don't wanna do anything

Ive had guys befoee that stooped talking after that ..I'm not saying hes decent but at least he wont be a pushy annoying bitch
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    You don't know that. Guys like that just wait for the right moment to be pushy. Its stupid though. You don't put a timeline on anything physical, it has to come naturally.

Its really stupid for guys to quit talking because of that. Those kind of intentions are not going to get them anywhere.
  • Ya but he wont be like douchey pushy

• And there's a differenxe between wanting to cuddle and being content with a girl not wanting to kiss u vs wanting to cuddle and legit accepting her not wanting to..so even if he does get insistent on making out or whatever he wont be douchey pushy.
  • I bate it when u gey horny just imagining cuddling with a Guy u think is cute like fuck my life ugh

He is objectiveky handsome and he wanna cuddle shirt less but I'm not about fucking cuddle with someone u haven't even meg in person so maybr after that I will

Jk I want to cuz he seems nice but if I'm gonna cuddle with a guy he has to be more than just nice we have to click personality wise ugh that's gonna suck if he is a boring personality

• skibum609
    6 years ago
    The young make dating seem like an anal fissure.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Then maybe its the kind of guys you go for thats the problem....Ultimately it comes down to how people make each other feel.
  • @icey I am saying be won't be douchey pushy so I wouldn't mind going over ..he'll jyst b like do u wanna do this or that or I wanna do thus or that but he isn't douche
    .esp if he acknowledges what I Saud I wouldn't wanna do.
  • Most of the guys who are douchey pushy don't even give me the chance to say what I don't wanna do lmao...so ya just saying
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    You should go for older men like me! lol
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    "Most of the guys who are douchey pushy don't even give me the chance to say what I don't wanna do lmao...so ya just saying"

^^^ you have a keyboard.... type what you want to say
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Telling a girl she may have to make the first move is the worst advice. Being a pussy doesn't mean a guy isn't pushy or manipulative in other ways.

A man is only as good as his word and his word is only as good as the actions that back it up. If someone starts with any kind of game, they won't be any different down the line.

Same thing with girls. If she tries to play you, let her think she's doing it and fuck her and leave or call her out and leave.
  • @dc most of the time(I mean some..most is exaggerating ) idk what makes u say the things u do.lol....

1) I dont this guy in particular is pushy
    2)the way your comment is worded make it sound like u generalizing that in most cased men aren't pushy. ..that's definitely not a fair assumption to make....
  • @ dc in ur previous comment u stated the following

"Just remember these guys aren't pushy "

I was disagreeing with that bc in this post, I was only making the case that this one dude is not pushy .however , doesn't mean that most guys aren't pushy however, looking back at it, I think what u meant by that comment was that most guys who act like he does arent bad..as opposed to claiming that guys in general are good. I assumed you meant the latter as you said "these guys".

Also I don't think hes a good dude.hes Just not a bad dude lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion