Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

In the club today

-me
-me13

California

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

In the club early today... girl walks up and one of the first things out of her dumb mouth was "what's your budget". I blew that off and asked her name. Her answer? You can buy my name. I told her never mind, got up and walked off. Dumb bitch.

It's too bad there wasn't a girl there that I liked so she could have seen my budget second hand.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
•

thats too upfront i want a little flirtation

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Worst opening line ever.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

One time I asked a dancer for a joke. She did not have one and got snooty. When I asked her why she said she does not rell jokes because she is an ENTERTAINER in a snotty way. I told her to come up with some jokes and Entertain me...

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

Wow, I have heard quite a few dumb opening lines, but that's the first time I ever heard that one used as an opening line. Yes, I have been asked after I have asked for a private dance, but never as an opening line.

Even "wanna dance," is better than that.

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

What a cunt. When she said you could buy her name, you should have handed her a dollar and told her "useless whore" fits.

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

Her "you can buy my name." Me "I'll just call you Felicia. Bye."

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Yeah, that would bother me also. I am fully aware that the girl is there to make money. But when she makes it obvious, that is a total turn off to me.

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

I would’ve told her it’s a grand, but your not my type.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Never had that happen, but if it did , my response would be "more than you're gonna earn today !"

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

That’s a poor sales technique. The truth is - some dancers aren’t good at acting smooth when selling dances.

Her initial approach didn’t work at all - so she should have backed way off - and tried to turn up the charm. Sadly, she doubled down on a bad approach. It’s her loss.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeah - I've never had that as an opening line but in the past have been asked that b/f being asked if I wanted dances, and for w/e reason I found it off-putting - but then again PLs asking a dancer "what's your menu" may be just as off-putting to dancers?

What a PL's "budget" is and what he's willing to spend, is his business - "what's your budget" makes it sound like the dancer wants to take everything you have on you - there are better ways to come to an agreement on terms of service.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement