tuscl

In the club today

-me
California
In the club early today... girl walks up and one of the first things out of her dumb mouth was "what's your budget". I blew that off and asked her name. Her answer? You can buy my name. I told her never mind, got up and walked off. Dumb bitch.

It's too bad there wasn't a girl there that I liked so she could have seen my budget second hand.

14 comments

• WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    thats too upfront i want a little flirtation
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Worst opening line ever.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    One time I asked a dancer for a joke. She did not have one and got snooty. When I asked her why she said she does not rell jokes because she is an ENTERTAINER in a snotty way. I told her to come up with some jokes and Entertain me...
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    Wow, I have heard quite a few dumb opening lines, but that's the first time I ever heard that one used as an opening line. Yes, I have been asked after I have asked for a private dance, but never as an opening line.

Even "wanna dance," is better than that.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Worst I heard was "tip me unless you're a fag"
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I told the bitch I'm waiting for my man.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    What a cunt. When she said you could buy her name, you should have handed her a dollar and told her "useless whore" fits.
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    Her "you can buy my name." Me "I'll just call you Felicia. Bye."
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Yeah, that would bother me also. I am fully aware that the girl is there to make money. But when she makes it obvious, that is a total turn off to me.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    I would’ve told her it’s a grand, but your not my type.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Never had that happen, but if it did , my response would be "more than you're gonna earn today !"
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That’s a poor sales technique. The truth is - some dancers aren’t good at acting smooth when selling dances.

Her initial approach didn’t work at all - so she should have backed way off - and tried to turn up the charm. Sadly, she doubled down on a bad approach. It’s her loss.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    It is a poor sales technique but it works on a lot of guys. Men who are intimidated by women as is, will easily just tip them to make them leave. Its coercive and intimidating to insecure or timid men.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah - I've never had that as an opening line but in the past have been asked that b/f being asked if I wanted dances, and for w/e reason I found it off-putting - but then again PLs asking a dancer "what's your menu" may be just as off-putting to dancers?

What a PL's "budget" is and what he's willing to spend, is his business - "what's your budget" makes it sound like the dancer wants to take everything you have on you - there are better ways to come to an agreement on terms of service.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion