tuscl

If she were only black, Papi would be in love. :)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, December 14, 2018 12:35 PM
Go here for story and photos: [view link]

20 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    Don't look! Trust me.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Holy god damn fuck what the hell
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Won’t get fooled again;)
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Damn she should just eat a bunch of jelly doughnuts every day to produce the same result.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    Probably a good thing she isn't black or Latino. That ass would likely crush Papi if she gave him a lapper. Of course he would probably die a happy man. LOL
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    She will give crazyjoe a run for his money on destroying shitters.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I like em thick but that's disgusting. Looks too fake and the shape isn't right. If I wanted to fuck a fat chick I'd go with something like this [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    OMG. I really don't see how anyone would find that remotely attractive. Icey, your girls are worse. Why would anyone want a FAT girl ?
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Looks better than the fat girl op posted. Not into girls that fat though but if I were...
  • pitts1
    6 years ago
    I’ll pass...
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I’m going guess I don’t want to go there to look.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I like thick women, but they have to look a certain way, I don't like them for the sake of them just being thick. IMO many thick whitegirls often look sloppy - but of course it could just be my chocolate-bias - this white-bitch looks discombobulated and her ass-job does not look good on her (and yeah I know, many on here feel no ass-job looks good) - looks like they showed some "before" pics of her and she looked better when she was her natural medium-build (even though I prefer thick girls but usually girls that are naturally-thick/naturally-big-boned). Icey's pics are not exactly my type but I would take Icey's over the one in the OP - at least Icey's has somewhat nice big/fat natural tits which I like but she's not exactly what I go looking for in the SC.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Honestly, Papi it is the truth. I would say probably 90% or more of white women that claim to be "thick" are just straight up sloppy not "thick" in the way it is meant. I don't want to say more b/c it could be taken the wrong way lol, but I can't agree more.
  • -me
    6 years ago
    Ahhh my eyes, WTF
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Some are just sick people!
  • clubdude
    6 years ago
    I apologize Jack, I'll read your warnings for now on, before opening the links!
  • Bbybunny
    6 years ago
    That’s not even a nice enhanced big butt, larger women normally have very nice full naturals and I enjoy hugging them.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    This is as thick as I like them....my limits. Anything else is contingent on how fucked up I am. [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • Assmanjoe
    6 years ago
    yeah thats too much, i really dont like fake anything and shes off her rocker. check out TAMMY LOVE instead. also serbian (part brazilian i think which explains a lot) but all natural thick and supercurvy model with a huge ass. shes a truly thick white girl
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Learned a long time ago not to look... some things can’t be unseen.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion