tuscl

Riding the BART

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Okay, I just got on the BART on my way to SFO. I see an open seat with room for me and my luggage.

As I walk over the stench of Loser Leaf gets quite pronounced.

Surprise, surprise. The riders sitting around me are just a bunch of Millenial hoodlums.

Fucking losers.

9 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Go kick their asses like the movie Badass
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    You’re a mean one, mister Grinch.
  • JimGassagain
    6 years ago
    I smell bacon!!
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    Sounding like the mark one mod zero Grumpy Old Man there, Flagooner
    What did you expect riding BART, anyways? Nines spinning on the poles, go-go dancers hanging from the straps, and a bathroom troll in every car?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    flagooner it’s time to get your ass back to the retirement home, don’t worry Nurse Crochet has a nice fruitcup waiting for you.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I remember when one of BART's qualities was being one of the cleanest transportation systems in the country. Now, it's almost on par with the NY subway in terms of cleanliness.
  • Itsmytime
    6 years ago
    Have the cloth seats been changed since the study below?

https://m.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/BAR…
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Actually, yes they have. They used to use cushiony seats, kind of like couches. Now they use some more slippery type cloth that's much easier to clean.

Still, I wonder if it's any help? Homeless folks still ride the trains back and forth. If the train seats aren't wiped down often then it's probably still carrying germs and all other types of nastiness. Which is why damn near everyone here drives.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Flagooner, you sound like an aging baby boom shit head.

We have hookers on bart sometimes. Nice, but not dressed sexy.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion