tuscl

Stripper Rating vs Civie Rating

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
OK, I’ll admit it. I’m a pervert. When I see a cute girl, I immediately think about what she looks like naked. In the airport, the mall, a restaurant. It doesn’t matter where the girl is, I’m gonna check out any cute girl. I think it’s part of being a guy.

Well I’m sitting in a restaurant yesterday and noticing that my waitress is kind of cute. I initially throw a rating of a 7 on her. But then I do my pervert thing and think what she would look like naked. She was dressed well so she was hiding a lot of her flaws. She was a tad bit flat chested and her waist was a bit large for my taste. So my stripper rating for her would have fallen to a 6.

On the opposite side of that is a story about a past CF. She and I would go on OTC dates at nice restaurants. In the club, I would have rated my CF as an 8. Very nice, but there were better looking strippers in the club. Our personalities clicked and man could she fuck, so I loved hanging out with her. On our OTC dates, she would wear a nice cocktail dress, high heals, and put on the make up. When we would walk thru a restaurant, other men would break their necks turning around to get a glimpse of her. Out of the club, she was a 9.

Am I alone in doing this? Are we too harsh when we are giving out ratings to strippers ? Probably nothing below a 6 is ever going to get hired at most clubs. So don’t we all grade on a curve ?

17 comments

• doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Yeah, I’m with you on this. See my previous discussion. https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php5?id…
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I absolutely agree with you, I’m a fan of the tall fit, more on the thin side, there is a lot of typecasting that goes on in our primitive brains, but as I spoke a while back with another TUSCLer my CF, and often date might not be everyone’s type she was a solid 9 with a great personality that sparkled through everyplace we ever went she was stared at, she loved the attention and I’ll have to admit it is fun, we do laugh about in private, but there’s nothing like getting great service in restaurants and getting seated quickly at a great table to feed your ego.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    with the experience i have now i find myself a more critical judge of women’s looks anywhere. club or civie.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    BTW my point was that there are some women that just attract attention and they might not be your type, but you can’t help but notice.
  • eyeofodin
    6 years ago
    Good SC lighting and makeup adds one, two, or three rating points. A civie 4 and be a 6 or 7 with good lighting and a house mom that know what she is doing makeup wise.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    It's like standing and uglier chick next to an ugly chick. The ugly one get hotter by comparison. The dim lights in strip clubs can only do so much, but theres not much left to hide. OTC, with body shaping undergarments, padded bras, and more make up choices since theres less sweating and exertion while out and about allows any woman to look better than she would in a g-string. How many times have you gotten a first-time dance from a stripper in a dress or gown, only to have regret set in immediately when she disrobed?
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    It has had an effect on me. It’s almost like I’ve raised my standards so god damn high from chasing all these 9’s and 10’s at the club. I used so stoked if a civie 7 had interest. Now there is just no going back. Way pickier now.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    I'm with @eyofodin on this one. Subtract out the flattering lighting, the makeup, and skimpy outfits, and strippers lose several ratings points in the light-of-day. Then there's also the mystique of going OTC with a stripper which wears off once you've done it a few times. The dives in my area are staffed with ordinary-looking girls. Disagree with the whole premise of the thread.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    Muddy9, sounds like you need to detox
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    While the avg. rating for strippers is in the 6-7 range compared to the avg. Civvie being a 5, the truly gorgeous are extremely rare to be strippers.

The mean for strippers is higher, but the std. dev. is much smaller.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I rate strippers and non strippers the same way. To be honest, I think a lot of strippers aren't all that. If they don't have anyone helping them get a direction in life their looks fade pretty quickly just like club rats and any other party girls.

• chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Im offended by this thread. Its objectifying women and you're all misogynist.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    ^^ It's that why you go to TUSCL ?
  • aham5
    6 years ago
    Sometimes I see a girl in the club, thinking shes a little too fat. I'm pretty sure the same girl in a dress would look smoking hot. Civie clothes can hide alot
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    "When I see a cute girl, I immediately think about what she looks like naked. In the airport, the mall, a restaurant. It doesn’t matter where the girl is, I’m gonna check out any cute girl. I think it’s part of being a guy."

I've always been like that. And so strip clubs were something I adapted to right away. It is not just getting the girl naked either, it is getting her into high heels and makeup.

SJG
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
    I rate strippers and non strippers the same way. To be honest, I think a lot of strippers aren't all that. If they don't have anyone helping them get a direction in life their looks fade pretty quickly just like club rats and any other party girls.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I am harsher on strippers than civvys. But civvys are "would I buy her a meal to fuck her?" Vs "is she worth $100 compared to other girls here?

It's also why I love seeing strippers in their civvy clothes coming in or leaving work. It puts her back on the civvys scale
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion