Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Fucked dancer

David86

Illinois

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I fucked a sexy dancer in a motel. It was very nice and paid little. Who fucked a dancer and how paid?

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Ace!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I paid for the sushi but the sex was free. I don't pay dancers for sex any more.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ you mean now, I’d assume that once this relationship runs it’s course you’ll Resume your old habits ;)

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Fucking dancers and paying for it? That doesn't sound legal or moral. Repent!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

JackSlash is correct! We don’t engage in morally inappropriate behavior here!

Paying for sex? I’ve never heard of something so vile!

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Why did you pay her? Wouldn't she fuck you for free?

Profile picture for Iam4u2screw
Iam4u2screw
•

WOW!!!!! He had sex with a dancer. He is the greatest man to ever grace the face of this planet. I say we elect this man as president for life because none of us will ever be able to match his greatness.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Whoa! Dancers fuck? Damn, I can’t abide such behaviour! I will cease going tostrip clubs immediately!

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

We don’t do that here dawg

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

I've enjoyed the intimate company of a few dancers and the exchange ranged from $70 to $250.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Yes. She diddnt like when I tried to use my credit card so I paid with cash.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

does sex with a stripper in tj count?

Profile picture for likes2look
likes2look
•

Cash! Always paid in Cash!

Profile picture for Player11
Player11
•

Fucked about 2 dozen pop 100-300. Been doing one 10 years Pop about 150. She no longer dances but is still really hot.

Profile picture for Player11
Player11
•

If your seeing dancer otc on regular basis this more of a sugar dating relationship.

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

Done it a few times. Typically it's and hour for a bit less than the half hour VIP price at the club.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement