tuscl

Fucked dancer

David86
Illinois
I fucked a sexy dancer in a motel. It was very nice and paid little. Who fucked a dancer and how paid?

17 comments

• 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Ace!
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    I paid for the sushi but the sex was free. I don't pay dancers for sex any more.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ you mean now, I’d assume that once this relationship runs it’s course you’ll Resume your old habits ;)
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Fucking dancers and paying for it? That doesn't sound legal or moral. Repent!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    JackSlash is correct! We don’t engage in morally inappropriate behavior here!

Paying for sex? I’ve never heard of something so vile!
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Why did you pay her? Wouldn't she fuck you for free?
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    WOW!!!!! He had sex with a dancer. He is the greatest man to ever grace the face of this planet. I say we elect this man as president for life because none of us will ever be able to match his greatness.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Whoa! Dancers fuck? Damn, I can’t abide such behaviour! I will cease going tostrip clubs immediately!
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    We don’t do that here dawg
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I've enjoyed the intimate company of a few dancers and the exchange ranged from $70 to $250.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Yes. She diddnt like when I tried to use my credit card so I paid with cash.

https://gfycat.com/bigmadkodiakbear
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    does sex with a stripper in tj count?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    What you mean to say is you fucked a hooker who uses a strip club to find tricks
  • likes2look
    6 years ago
    Cash! Always paid in Cash!
  • Player11
    6 years ago
    Fucked about 2 dozen pop 100-300. Been doing one 10 years Pop about 150. She no longer dances but is still really hot.
  • Player11
    6 years ago
    If your seeing dancer otc on regular basis this more of a sugar dating relationship.
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    Done it a few times. Typically it's and hour for a bit less than the half hour VIP price at the club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion