tuscl

The power of the take away

Monday, December 3, 2018 6:32 AM
One thing I’m going to attempt I’ll let y’all know how it works. I’m gonna use it to try and resuscitate a relationship with a current fave aswell as gain new favs.

The technique, My first interaction with her I go up to her on stage, tip her there, I would say about 3-5 singles. While I’m tipping I throw in a couple of rock solid jokes and whisper something along the lines of taking her on a dance marathon. I then immediately leave.
The next time I stay 2 songs after that stage song, then 1 song. The goal is to be chased like a mother fucker. I’ve done it twice so far Ill let y’all know how it works out.

14 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Sounds childish, playing games never works out well for anyone.
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    If I like a dancer, I just tell her. Tips always help of course.
  • -me
    6 years ago
    Sounds too drawn out. Interested to hear what happens though.

Something I do that has had some luck is tipping a girl on my way out. When I decide I'm done and i have too many ones on me still (more than 4 or 5) I give them to a girl as I head for the door
  • -me
    6 years ago
    ^^ my main intention is just getting rid of singles though
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    You should try to close the deal as quickly as possible. Drawing things out with a stripper won't work unless she has feelings for you, in which case she'll really miss you and will get in touch on her own..... but thats a different scenario.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Well, at least it’s less subtle than “you need to *work* for this dollar!”
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    *more subtle I meant
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Whats rong with *working* for this dollar??? Everybody else does...
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Because if a customer outright says that, then it’s almost certain he has no intention of handing that money over.

A similar analogy would be the stripper phrase people here like to mock: “it gets better back there”
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Well the inspiration came from a CF taking an hour in the fucking locker room after she gets off stage. I don’t got time for that shit. In the mean time, this dancer I’m talking wants dances like crazy, I do too. We get cut off mid talk cause it’s her turn. After her stage she goes to the locker room for like a half hour. Then what do you know, I see her walking out and leaving in her sweatshirt. I’m thinking to myself, now I really want this girl.

Fuck that, two can play that game. I’m gonna see what happens. Experiment with not too much to lose imo
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Just drop her she obviously don’t care why should you ?
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    How old are you?

Put on a suit(serious!), if possible flaunt money you dont intend to spend. Keep her talking. Maybe buy her drink or two. The whole time she will think you're a whale going to take her to a vip/champagne room. Dumb bitch will stick around on the chance of a payout that won't happen. See it all the time if youre a decent looking white guy. Preferably older. Make sure to dress the part.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Late 20’s. Might be tough to pass for a high roller. But interesting chess. I may just combine the technique with the style. Really pull it all together.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion