tuscl

Bama vs GA who you got?

ime
Fuck Joe Biden
Dawgs have the lead as of writing this. Is this year they conquer the Juggernaut from Tuscaloosa.

Who you got winning?

I think GA still a year away and Bama takes it.

22 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I thought Bama was gonna blow the Dawgs out but so far GA seems the more-together team
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Swift from GA is a bad dude, GA Oline is playing great.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I assume Dadillac is at the game
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Tua is hurt. If he can't run, then he's not near the same threat.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    And as soon as I say that, he throws a TD pass.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Thats hiw it always works
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Tua gone, but tied up with just over 5 left. Have to give Ga the edge on offense right now but this looks to come down to the wire.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Good game - but I think Kirby Smart messed-up faking that punt on 4th-and-11 and giving Bama the ball at midfield for the subsequent winning-score - they should've punted and pinned Bama deep
  • ime
    6 years ago
    GA blinked first on that failed fake punt.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday!
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    You are right Papi, just got in from the game. Stunned, disappointed, pissed..... all those sum up my feelings. I feel we are one of the top 4 in college football, especially after that game. If the committee feels differently then I understand, but if Bama cake walks through Notre Dame, Ohio State, Clemson, or Oklahoma then we will all know tonight was the national championship game.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Clemson is the only team it seems that has a shot at Alabama, but I wouldn't mind a rematch of this game.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I think Clemson has a shot.... I would like to see Georgia make it.... if not we will probably be in sugar bowl against texas
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Most everyone felt bama was at least 2 touchdowns better.... still hurts
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I got bama
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    UGA and OSU deserve to be in the playoffs and why I think the playoffs should be expanded to 8-games even if it means 1-less regular-season game - seems every-year there are a couple of teams in the playoff conversation that get left-out
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I just watched the OSU game. This year was an off year for them. Besides Meyer's suspension and his health problems the offensive line didn't play up to previous standards, the defensive schemes and coaching was off, many players didn't play to their potential, and the injury to and subsequent departure of Nick Bosa who will be a top 5 draft pick all combined to sabotage this season.

I don't expect the Buckeyes to make the playoff and I don't mind if they don't. A visit to the Rose Bowl is not a bad consolation prize.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    I’ve got the New Orleans Saints. Don’t give a damn about minor league football.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I don't have a problem with the Saints going all the way, they have several former OSU players on the team. :D
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    It was nice to not hear any hook em horns bullshit after Oklahoma (who does not play defense) shut down the university of texas pussies
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    See you in new Orleans txtittyfag
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I'm not going to have to pay these Texas bitches to leave.... they are gonna be running out the door after the dawgs tear that ass up
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion