Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The best of Floriduh 2018...

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

lol!

W
wallanon
•

I only got to number 25. Reading that was like a DIY lobotomy...

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Shit

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Good to know that when I vacation there this Christmas I can singly raise the average IQ about 5 points! ;-D

Profile picture for strippercutie404
strippercutie404
•

Lol when our plane touched down in Miami last week, one of the first things we saw as we left the airport at 8:00 in the morning was some guy open a taxi door to puke onto the sidewalk.

I kind of love crazy people though lol, just as long as they're not the kind of crazy on this listicle.

Profile picture for LizzyStrippr
LizzyStrippr
•

Lol when our plane touched down in Miami last week, one of the first things we saw as we left the airport at 8:00 in the morning was some guy open a taxi door to puke onto the sidewalk.

I kind of love crazy people though lol, just as long as they're not the kind of crazy on this listicle.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement