tuscl

I thought the clubs were supposed to be crowded now with strippers needing xmas

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
So Where are they? And where are the customers too?

I went to Follies Tuesday and today and they were so dead both days that I left early. I heard from one favorite that yesterday was the same. Girls barely making tip out.

29 comments

• rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Too early shadow. The girls won't be desperate for another few weeks. Maybe the other customers saw an empty club and left early also?
  • RTP
    6 years ago
    Shadow, I met a dancer at a club in Charlotte last week who told me she only dances from Thanksgiving to Christmas to earn money for Christmas presents for her kid. She was cute and certainly not a beginner, so she must have done this last year also.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Perhaps PLs spent too-much on Black Friday shopping - my bro is not a PL but I know he just bought a new 75"-TV on Black Friday
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Perhaps the recent cold weather has dancers wanting to stay home?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Don’t forget a lot of people trace for Thanksgiving and some are not back yet.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Travel not trace fuckn autocorrect
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    October - February is the height of dancer season. I find they often migrate to places where they can make the most. Dont be surprised if your fav club is being outranked by another one in the area. A girl can find she can make more money in a regulars bar where guys have deeper pockets as well. I find the best looking girls in NJ avoid the follies type clubs
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Papi - I bought a new TV on Monday. Best Buy delivered and set it up yesterday.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @shadow

I thought you didn't watch much TV - did you buy it to continue to watch Netflix or are you planning to start watching more TV?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Papi - My old TV was about 10 yeas old and the audio port used for the sound bar went tits up. Couldn't stand the crappy sound from the regular TV speakers. Plus when I put a Blu-ray disc in my player, the color is just fantastic. From 6-11PM I watch movies on Netflix, Hulu and discs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    !
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    If they aren't there tonight and tomorrow night I'd be shocked......it isn't just the holidays ....rent is due on Saturday......
  • magicrat
    6 years ago
    I went to a club yesterday where my last trip there was one dancer there...yesterday there were 10-12 and a few more customers. They guys were spending $ and the dancers were making bank. I'm guessing it's a coincidence.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I have no idea if clubs are dead. The last time I visited was a month or so. Been busy or tired. Getting tired of driving at night and don't ever feel like driving to a club anymore at night especially with all the deer out now. I saw one deer standing by the road waiting to cross or else thinking, I wonder who I should run in front of? Last weekend it was raining and I really do not like driving at night in the rain. Some people drive around with bright lights on. At lunch time I read someone on a moped was killed by a deer. If it was legal to shoot them from the highway, could have shot 7 or 8 tonight.
  • Nixur68
    6 years ago
    I’ve always wonder what time if the year is best it’s probably different for customers than strippers.

I assume that the time of day is usually 12-6PM then 9PM-2AM. Just after the middle of the month is great since everyone was paid but bills aren’t due.

As for the time of year - the middle of the summer is dead. Fall picks up but drops during thanksgiving peaks up a little until Christmas and New Years.

After that it drops then spikes up when we all get our tax returns then goes down as it gets warmer and folks are spending time outside.

That’s my theory.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Was at a club this afternoon and it had many more customers than girls.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Went Wednesday. Club was dead at 12:30. By 1 it was more normal but the guys were not spending. My favorite was very grateful to have me.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Went to the clubs last night, and it was the best I’ve seen in a long time. Lots of hot girls.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Yeah, I’m seriously considering camming right now to offset this. Dancer/customer ratio has been way skewed.

@NJB I thought the height of clubs were January-May?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i think the cams are not to a strip clubs benefit. some guys find it easier and more convient to watch a cam girl.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    I'll check out cams once in while, but don't spend cash on it.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I haven’t noticed clubs being busy lately but the “hey” messages from ladies past have been coming in this week.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    My ATF "retired" but is going in one day next week because she needs money for her kids' Christmas presents.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ and you’re gonna be her not so secret Santa ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Welllll, I'll be her White Elephant.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I thought pink was the color of elephants;)
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Two “retired” gals I know apparently unretired this week.
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    two Saturdays ago I ran into a dancer I hadn't seen in 2 years, also during the holidays. have never seen her working during spring or summer
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    1 pm on Weds and it's so dead here I'm eating lunch and on tuscl. 4 girls and a dozen guys.

Ok a fifth girl just walked in. Maybe stripper lateness is overriding the holiday cash crunch.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion