tuscl

Club Drug Dealer

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Thursday, November 29, 2018 4:48 AM
One of my local clubs now has a drug dealer who is more or less a permanent fixture. He is also the most popular guy in the club, even though he of course spends no money. It's a small club and everyone who works there knows what he's doing, but he continues to camp out in a small table against a side wall with impunity as the girls visit him in fits and starts. I can only guess that he has a deal with what passes for management of this club. I've even seen off shift dancers come in just to speak with him. I used to dislike this guy a lot, but now I use him as a barometer. Any girl who I see spending time with him is immediately cut the fuck off of my OTC prospect list.

26 comments

• rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Anyone else see shit like this?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Usually in dive clubs, the clubs I like best if they tolerate this at all it’s not as blatant and out in the open.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    The clubs I visit have regular drug dealers. They are very popular with the dancers. But if I cut off the dancers who spend time with them, I would be lonely.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    It's very common at one club that I go to. I hate it when they sit near me because there is always a crowd of dancers and waitresses hanging around them for the freebies. They block my view and cock block me by making me hard to see. I don't object to the pot smokers but avoid the dancers that I know are on the hard stuff.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I had a very well known drug dealer try to buy me drinks and lap dances and was trying to become friends. I kept declining his offers and he was getting upset with me asking me if I had to get home to my wife as a pussy whipped husband. I finally told him that I don’t have to live with him, but I do have to live with my wife. That finally shut him up and he even gave me props for putting him in his place.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    There are a handful of things I don't like about going to strip clubs and why I stayed away from them for so long--this is one of them. I've also seen it where the DJ is also the drug dealer.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I haven't noticed it at my local clubs but have noticed it at the club shadowcat referenced. It's kinda fucked-up I give my hard-earned money to these chicks to then see them go give it to this guy but that is the nature-of-the-beast/SCing
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve seen it in several clubs. Definitely easy to determine the drug dealer. If you see a guy sitting - barely drinking - not spending at all - but with lots of strippers around him. That’s the dealer. Dancers will follow him out for smoke breaks too. Lets say that I don’t avoid the dancers who flock to him...
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    He's probably either dealing to management or giving them a taste.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    It sounds like they’re stripper magnets, it might not be a bad getup lol.
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    I’ve seen guys come in to make a drop but the usually don’t hang around. I have on occasion brought my vape to the club and smoked some weed with the girls in the CR but not the same as dealing. It has however helped improve mileage.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Rick you are thinking about this all wrong. The girls who take the guys drugs will be easy to fuck. Just read the story about my recent front room makeout session. It was all because of the drugs. Girls do stuff on drugs that they wouldn’t do otherwise. Think of it this way. Girls on drugs are like the girls that you love who have their rent due the next day. You can duck them cheap. And it’s easy. I also strongly suspect that the girls taking the guys drugs love white three piece suits. They can’t resist that angelic shine. Go get ‘Em.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I thought that perc was reserved for the DJs ;)
  • magicrat
    6 years ago
    I saw this happen at a club you used to visit in South Carolina.
  • MrT5
    6 years ago
    Have seen a guy at my favorite club dealing vaping materials. Might be other stuff but did not see any. CF hit me up to pay the $50 for her. I said okay and got a nice hj later on.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    Shit. Half the reason I still go to clubs is to try and find a new weed dealer (now that I don't take any more drug tests).
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    gamma, don’t buy weed from strip club drug dealers. The quality is substandard and they are dangerous violent assholes. Traveling to legal states is a much better way to go.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    The nearest ones are Colorado or Massachusetts. Not exactly driving distance, and I won't try to fly with weed.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    The dealers rarely come into the club....but when they do I know who they are since I've driven cf's to see them or met them coming over cf's houses. The girls don't flock to them or give them freebies, but they know who they are. They don't spend much in the club that's for sure...I usually go and tell them to buy a fucking dance or a drink or two..:)
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Haven't noticed any drugs dealers but I saw a pimp. It was obvious as a few of the less attractive dancers would rush to his table and hand over their money. I guess he could have been the CPA.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ He sounds more like their investment banker ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Yeah. If I see more than about half the girls making trips to such a one, or I see much more than weed being sold, I’m usually not sticking around.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    A regular drug dealer puts the club on the radar of LE. They’ll usually tolerate extras but they won’t turn a blind eye to drugs if sold out in the open.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    The drug activity I’ve noticed involves contacting the dealer in the club, but the transactions take place in the parking lot.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I probably wouldn't notice.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    The owner probably knows if its that out in the open. If its just a manager it would just be during their shift in exchange for freebies. But I agree its like dangling a donut in front of the pigs. A better strategy is to just tolerate the strippers and hoes buying whatever they need for the night in the parking lot. The dumbest dealers are ones who try to show off and offer strippers free shit to try before deciding to buy. You never know what its cut with. Truth is though if you wanna do the bitches a favor you'll go through a brick of pure flour lmfao
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion