tuscl

@25: u wanna kick vanta off the board but apparently u dont have problem with pp

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Twnety five is a hypocrite .

28 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    For to this earthly city belong the enemies against whom I have to defend the city of God. Many of them, indeed, being reclaimed from their ungodly error, have become sufficiently creditable citizens of this city; but many are so inflamed with hatred against it, and are so ungrateful to its Redeemer for His signal benefits, as to forget that they would now be unable to utter a single word to its prejudice, had they not found in its sacred places, as they fled from the enemy's steel, that life in which they now boast themselves. Are not those very Romans, who were spared by the barbarians through their respect for Christ, become enemies to the name of Christ? The reliquaries of the martyrs and the churches of the apostles bear witness to this; for in the sack of the city they were open sanctuary for all who fled to them, whether Christian or Pagan. To their very threshold the bloodthirsty enemy raged; there his murderous fury owned a limit. Thither did such of the enemy as had any pity convey those to whom they had given quarter, lest any less mercifully disposed might fall upon them. And, indeed, when even those murderers who everywhere else showed themselves pitiless came to these spots where that was forbidden which the licence of war permitted in every other place, their furious rage for slaughter was bridled, and their eagerness to take prisoners was quenched. Thus escaped multitudes who now reproach[Pg 3] the Christian religion, and impute to Christ the ills that have befallen their city; but the preservation of their own life—a boon which they owe to the respect entertained for Christ by the barbarians—they attribute not to our Christ, but to their own good luck. They ought rather, had they any right perceptions, to attribute the severities and hardships inflicted by their enemies, to that divine providence which is wont to reform the depraved manners of men by chastisement, and which exercises with similar afflictions the righteous and praiseworthy,—either translating them, when they have passed through the trial, to a better world, or detaining them still on earth for ulterior purposes. And they ought to attribute it to the spirit of these Christian times, that, contrary to the custom of war, these bloodthirsty barbarians spared them, and spared them for Christ's sake, whether this mercy was actually shown in promiscuous places, or in those places specially dedicated to Christ's name, and of which the very largest were selected as sanctuaries, that full scope might thus be given to the expansive compassion which desired that a large multitude might find shelter there. Therefore ought they to give God thanks, and with sincere confession flee for refuge to His name, that so they may escape the punishment of eternal fire—they who with lying lips took upon them this name, that they might escape the punishment of present destruction. For of those whom you see insolently and shamelessly insulting the servants of Christ, there are numbers who would not have escaped that destruction and slaughter had they not pretended that they themselves were Christ's servants. Yet now, in ungrateful pride and most impious madness, and at the risk of being punished in everlasting darkness, they perversely oppose that name under which they fraudulently protected themselves for the sake of enjoying the light of this brief life.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    “Muslim” isn’t a race, dumbass. My dislike of Islam, and the other Abrahamics, is entirely justified, and doesn’t qualify as bigotry or prejudice. It’s rational.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Nicky when have I ever made a comment that could be considered racist
  • No not a Dumbass bc concept still applies..only difference is that it is religous rather than racial group .still discrimination .

25 I'm.not saying u have ...I was merely saying that it is only when certain group is discriminated that you speak out against discrimination
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Dislike of people who want to control how I live, and failing that, kill me, isn’t prejudice or bigotry. It’s rational and justified.

That’s entirely different from disliking someone because the melanin content of their skin doesn’t match one’s own.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    So yeah, “dumbass” applies. In spades.
  • rickthelion
    6 years ago
    Sad. That dumbass George tinydick ape doesn’t realize that Nicole is actually a female zebra pretending to be a male wildebeest pretending to be a female hairless ape. Damn zebras think they are so clever. Until they get a claw to their face!

The council is going to arrange the wildebeest treatment for Georgie lil dick and Nicole zebra. ROAR!!!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    This is getting tedious
  • rickthelion
    6 years ago
    You speak the truth 25. Zebras are the most tedious creatures on the planet. And the Nicole zebra is worse than the average zebra.

If I could exterminate all hairless apes or all zebras I would have to choose zebras. It would be better for the planet if all hairless apes were to disappear, but zebras are just so tedious. ROAR!!!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    20fag is a typical Zionazi.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Hey Phatboy get pancreatic cancer and suffer you piece of shit.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Thats a direct threat mr attorney.
  • Futue Stanford law school grad > current Mr attorney
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    ^^^ cum back to work bby. daddy needs you
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    It doesn't matter what law school you go to. As long as you pass the BAR you're on an equal footing with everyone else. It only makes a difference if you plan on getting into teaching law.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ A very good point FatBoy99 has made!

SJG
  • @ phatboy no...1) not everyone passes the bar 2) even for those who do, only graduates from top law schools or those at the top of law school class are getting jobs that many others want..also it is these graduatws who are even being employed as lawyers to begin with.

Passing bar doesnt guarantee employment

Plus I didnt say that to make say anything about job(even if this about jobs I just explained how I was right ) ..but rather to talk about the worth of grinding early just for the sake of greatness itself ..like yes I'm that girl lolol
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Nicole, I know not everyone passes the Bar. And no, a lot of lawyer jobs are given because of nepotism. Most start at the bottom working for an insurance company etc. Gets your foot in the door and if you don't advance within the firm say in 2 or 3 years you move on elsewhere. Whether you become a full partner or not eventually has nothing to do with your school. There are plenty of middle aged people with degrees from unranked schools who are working as attorneys. And plenty of law school graduates doing clerical shit at court houses...

Also, with office sharing, the internet, etc, its become easier for lawyers to branch out on their own. The costs of doing so can be greatly reduced.
  • I wasn't talking about beocming partner .I was tlking sbout becoming a partner for an elite law firm or working as a regular employee for an elite firm.

If you don't think type of school has anything to do.with it, do me a favor and google who works at Sullivan and Cromwell , skadden, etc . majority are those that graduated with honors if not from top school .

This isnt what nicole 1994 is saying, but what u will.find on website in addition to what all law students know,despite their rank or what school they attend.. ...

K bye
  • And I'm not even the one claiming that gradez are everything ...

The type of school isn't what getz u to the top firms, it is ur work ethic . and if u have the right work ethic, you are capable of graduating In top 25% of class or attending a top school.

This is why the majority of those who work at elite law firms or are partner of them are in the category I just mentioned .

The type of school isn't what getz u to the top firms, it is ur work ethic . and if u have the right work ethic, you are capable of graduating In top 25% of class or attending a top school.

This is why the majority of those who work at elite law firms or are partner of them are in the category I just mentioned .

• Icey
    6 years ago
    I'm not arguing..... mid tier schools generally are considered to have the hardest working students and those most apt at critical thinking. Elite schools are associated with cronyism etc. Most don't have a reputation for being all that tough. I'm not arguing that cronyism and wealth condensation don't play a role in employment, they do as well... But is it worth selling your soul. What's wrong with a job for the ACLU or some non profit? Its a better stepping stone to politics and activism.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    bleh why even go to law school. too much work and might not even get the job you want.

be a stripper instead. yeah, it'll be good for you ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Troll circle jerk that’s this entire thread.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Still a circle jerk, you girls need to be careful you might get splooge in your hair
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion