tuscl

So, do I

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
Tell people the truth that I broke my ankle on some ice or instead say that when a 20th old stripper with braces was giving me head she jerked some pubes and I hopped up and broke my ankle?

19 comments

• max_starr
    6 years ago
    manscaping
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    you pulled a CrazyJoe and fell off the shitter at Mcd's
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    People slip and get hurt on ice all the time. Nothing to try and obfuscate.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Go with the BJ story sounds better ; )
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    The BJ story, but you need to get some real deep penetrating bite marks on your unit to prove your story. Im sure you can find a mongrel dog somewhere to ASSist you with your story.
  • -me
    6 years ago
    Ice. What kind of retard can't handle a pube getting pulled out? Yeah it would hurt, but broke your ankle? How awesome would that look, you hobbling out of the club on one leg? You know what, never mind the ice. I like the idea of watching an idget hopping out of the club, maybe even calling an ambulance. Everyone is all gathered around watching some dumbass get loaded up in the ambulance cause he broke his ankle in VIP, HILARUOUS
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^Sometimes injuries happen in the most unexpected ways because of being caught off guard.

When I was in high school, I had to get stitches on my forehead. I wasn’t paying attention to what was in front of me, and along the wall was a floating cabinet that held a fire extinguisher in it. It had a sharp corner and I hit it pretty hard.

Just saying that to acknowledge that we are human and we are frail. Anyways, hope your ankle bounces back soon steeldog.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Thank you nicespice. Just mainly ticked I broe so badly. Called an orthopedic doctor friend who checked my x-rays. Probably no surgery. Going to need a Dane for a while and no wt. training for a while. Gotta watch it or I will get fat.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Injuries happen in the winter. Lots of heart attacks, for example. I may have torn a tendon in my elbow jerking one of those sleigh shovels. My friendly ortho surgeon thinks I need surgery, even though I've yet to get an mri. Maybe he sees dollar signs.

How do I explain a torn elbow tendon?
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Same way I explained my torn bicep tendon in my right arm last year, jerking off so much that my bicep exploded. :)
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    "Going to need a Dane for a while and no wt."

A male or female Dane? America has a right to know!!!!

Or did you mean "cane"? ;-)
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    "Going to need a Dane for a while and no wt."

A male or female Dane? America has a right to know!!!!

Or did you mean "cane"? ;-)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    The truth will come out - and I’m guessing it’s not a slip on ice. I’m thinking you were deep inside of a goat - and it’s hoof stomped down hard on your foot - crushing the bones in your foot.

As far as a cane - get a nice bedazzled one - a real pimp stick! That way the ladies will be more interested in you than the injury -
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    Steeldog, I suggest you switch to a story about stopping a mugging or you were hurt saving a cat from a tree. Then you play it up to the women in the SC going for the outpouring of sympathy for the injured hero. Milk it for everything it is worth dude.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    Also Steeldog, how come only a Dane? Won't a Belgian or an Irish lass work?

Do you have something for blonde haired, blue eyed women? What about a sweet little Asian or a hot Latino momma?

LOL
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago

^^^ Sure @Dougster, sure. Although Klansmen in Tx are far more likely to dislocate a shoulder after a lifetime of Nazi salutes.

Speaking of politics, here's a post-mortem on the midterms:
    https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php5?id…

@Mark93 wrote on Oct 26 2018: "This will result...in a gain of 5-8 Senate seats for Republicans"

@RandomMember, Oct 26th: "Republicans will pick up one seat in Senate; Democrats will pick up 40 seats in House."

@Dougster, Oct 26th: "^^^^^^ ROFLMAO! Fantacize much u #DIPSHIT DUMBASS?"

Results:
    After California finishes counting last unresolved House contest, Democrats will pick up 40 seats in House. Republicans picked up 2 seats in the Senate. In Mississippi, you can still make jokes about public lynching and win a Senate race.

Next time you should listen to me.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Mississippi must be a racist shithole.
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    steeldog65, a guy slipped on ice outside of the Gold Room yesterday and an ambulance was called. Was that you?
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Nope, I worked 3 hours with it before I went to an urgent care. Fun times.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion