tuscl

Today's Triviatoday.com answer to the question, "What island nation has banned

SuperDude
Detroit, Michigan
Tuesday, November 27, 2018 12:58 PM
Answer: Iceland, arguably the most feminist country on Earth banned all strip clubs in 2010. The law states no business may profit from nudity of its employees. The Nordic state is the first country in the world to ban stripping and lap dancing for feminist, rather than religious, reasons. Kolbrun Halldorsdottir, a former lawmaker who first proposed the bill said, “It is not acceptable that women or people in general are a product to be sold”. Iceland is ranked as No. 1 in the world for gender equality by the World Economic Forum.

17 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Iceland is also home to the Phallological Museum. Apparently the men there don't need them.
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    Feminism should really be about letting women make the choice to do whatever they want with their life and their body. This is the opposite of that. Its kind of like when feminists attacked Miley Cyrus for twerking on stage. Back in middle school so many other girls were slut shaming her and talking about how skanky she was but I felt like its her body she should be allowed to do what she wants with it.
  • LizzyStrippr
    6 years ago
    Feminism should really be about letting women make the choice to do whatever they want with their life and their body. This is the opposite of that. Its kind of like when feminists attacked Miley Cyrus for twerking on stage. Back in middle school so many other girls were slut shaming her and talking about how skanky she was but I felt like its her body she should be allowed to do what she wants with it.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Did I miss the answer? I was going to say Staten Island! What do I win?

Lots of darkly fake tanned whores who have no business dancing - on that island!
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Radical feminists running a perpetually freezing cold place with no strip clubs. Sounds like hell but worse.
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    +1 to strippercutie. That is my version of feminism--respecting choice rather than restricting it.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Feminism comes in different strains.

SJG
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I hate sex negative feminists almost as much as far right moralists.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Who the FUCK ever visits Iceland and why?
  • SuperDude
    6 years ago
    "Die Another Day," a James Bond film starring Pierce Brosnan and Halle Berry, was filmed in Iceland.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Icelandic women report having sex at the youngest age of all European countries as well as the most frequent. Maybe the men don't need strip clubs. Reykjavik has become a very popular destination for those looking for a good time.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Remember Iceland and Greenland switched names to confuse the English!
  • -me
    6 years ago
    And crossing Iceland off my list of possibly containing anything positive
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    I've heard most Islandic women are frigid.
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    I was going to say Dubai but Iceland works too
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    They say that in Iceland the girls are really friendly, the civilians.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Glad you know so much DC. I will keep your admonishments in mind.

I feel that in the US the entire culture is poisoned by the doctrines of Motivationalism, Self-Improvement, Recovery, and of course by the Born Again Christian Movement and its self-invented god.

They say that French women have better love lives because the reject such doctrines, and instead they just go with it.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion