Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

She Seems

Longball300

I'll sleep when I'm Dead...😈

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

like a nice girl to me:

Photos:

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

She will make someone a lovely wife someday

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

When you gotta go, you gotta go. Sounds like a hip wedding reception to me.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

She seems like stripper material to me.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

They paid for her to document the wedding and reception - but there are times when a photographer should take a pee break.

I’m not sure about fucking a member of the wedding party? It wasn’t the groom - or the bride? I’d hope she got that on camera too!

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

she's hot - that's what makes a wedding fun

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Smash that like button.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

This is the kind of shit that I expect from a wedding DJ but not the photographer.

Profile picture for l00ber
l00ber
•

Would hire for my next event. Provided she provides consistent service.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

I need to go to more weddings...

Profile picture for Mtent
Mtent
•

She's Indian but passes as white because the modeling business is stupidly racist smh yet it's her other features that make her stand out so well.

Says her name is Katie Mehta but she goes professionally as Max McIntyre

Ironically many Indian and Desi pornstars pass as white to get more work while White, Latina, and Black pormstars sometimes try to put on makeup and costumes to pass as "exotic" Desi women smh

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

I want her to photograph my fat drunk ass

Profile picture for -me
-me
•

Photographer that provides extras? Hell yeah!

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Check out her instagram. Full of bottomless pics. She's actually fucking hot. I'm jealous of the wedding guest that banged her.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

I agree she has a smoking bod..... is it just me or does she look a little cross eyed in some of those photos.... once you look up that far.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

She has eyes?

Profile picture for Book Guy
Book Guy
•

Arrested for having sex with a guest? How is that illegal? Since when is sex with someone illegal? WTF ...

For "peeing on a tree" I suspect that's more likely a drunk thing. I've pissed on a dumpster, a tree, a fire hydrant, the side of a road, plenty of other places.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement