tuscl

High mileage recommendations for Santa Monica / LA?

Monday, November 26, 2018 8:05 AM
I'll be going to Santa Monica later this week (Wed night / Thurs night) and am hoping to enjoy the local clubs while there. Where I'm from, the nearest good club is about 3 hours away... so I'm hoping to make the most of my time while here. Does anyone have any recommendations of high mileage clubs with hot blonde girls? Particularly looking for hot blondes in great shape willing to give at least a BJ. I heard the COI was good, but that the girls there are not that hot? Any recommendations? Thank you!

10 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Here’s a suggestion write a review or spring for a membership lazy fucker.
  • tusclhustleforit
    6 years ago
    I'm only halfway lazy... I actually wrote 3 reviews this morning prior to posting my question. I've seen requests to post reviews before asking questions, so I tried doing that. Have only been to a few clubs (am just getting started with all of this). Will gladly add reviews as I go to more...
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    They’ll be published if you put a little effort into them and you’ll be able to read the reviews shortly, unfortunately I know less than nothing about Cali clubs and good luck.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I’ll help you out since you seem legit. There are two clubs near Santa Monica that will have hot blonds. 4 Play and Bare Elegance. Both are of expensive. BE probably has higher mileage although I haven’t been to 4 Play lately so it’s hard to compare. COI clubs will not be likely to have the quality of girls that you want except for possibly S Rhino. It’s also a hell of a hike from the coast. I won’t comment on your desire for a blow job because I do not think that sex at specific clubs should be discussed in a public forum.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    You mentioned City of Industry which is about 2 hours away, so if you're willing to drive two hours, my recommendation would be a club in Costa Mesa where extras can be had IN PRIVACY but songs are $50 a piece.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Welcome to TUSCL, sorry if it seems inhospitable. Stay involved and things will work out. SJG
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    The OP did not mention his price range, but generally yes the closest clubs would be 4Play and Bare Elegance (in that order) with not big mileage from the first (minimum of $500 spend I would guess - at least 30 min VIP + bare minimum, not including cover or drinks) and at BE more likely of similar for a total of just over $300. In both cases it would be extremely low mileage compared to other clubs of LA toward the south & east 30+ miles away. But the average quality of the girls goes down with that distance. There would still be a few to find, but then you're back to the cost of that mileage going up as hot blondes that are in shape in SC's in LA are going to be expensive. I think if the OP has a decent SC budget and wants to maximize his experience based on the type of girls he likes, his best bet is Bare Elegance. Any more details can be found in submitted reviews. OP, if you are considering COI options, it would take you a minimum of 1 hour to get to that location even in the evening. If you encounter traffic initially heading out of Santa Monica in the evening, estimate a 90 minute drive and a little over an hour on the way back.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Rio Gentleman's club and pretty much any club in the city of industry. It's a little far from santa Monica but it is worth the drive
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    There are a shitload of reviews on the LA/OC/IE clubs. Check them out since I would need about a dozen pages to go over what's available in every club that is within a reasonable drive from SM.
  • tusclhustleforit
    6 years ago
    Thank you @JeffTUSCL. Looking forward to checking out your recommendations and will write some reviews to share my experience!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion