Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

CrazyJoe

joesmama69

CrazyJoes mama

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Where is crazyjoe? I have not seen him since about the middle of this month. Does anyone know what happened? I have a feeling juicebox69 did something

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for joesmama69
joesmama69
•

You better tell me juice, or no more action for you

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Last I heard from him, he destroyed an airplane’s toilet.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

He made the mistake of flushing while he was seated on a vacuum-flushec toilet.

That really sucked....... ;-)

Profile picture for joesmama69
joesmama69
•

^^^ ooh my, That does not sound like my boy.

@nicespice, where was this? My son usually would not fly

Profile picture for joesmama69
joesmama69
•

If anyone has seen Juice please let me know. I have some questions for that boy

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

The Lawerd bless you Mrs. Joe. The prayers of the tuscl flock are with you my dear

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Joe and juice are hiding out in one of my places, till that Marshall marshmallow gets tired of looking for them ;)

Profile picture for jvTroop
jvTroop
•

Don't worry, I am closing in twenty five.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

You might get in but you’ll never get out alive copper.

Profile picture for jvTroop
jvTroop
•

Shit! ^^^ you got no clue. I can stop persuit with a donation, wink, wink...

Terrorism is a serious issue expecially on airplane bathrooms

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Juice says he won’t give a single chakken fingernail, and Crazy Joe says check the outhouse at the Marshalls office. They’re saying it’s on mofo.

Profile picture for jvTroop
jvTroop
•

We shall see... I bet there is a huge log in the outhouse. I just ate and don't want to lose my lunch

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I'm gonna dump a load in your basement troop. You can swim with the logs

Profile picture for jvTroop
jvTroop
•

I jist recieved a picture of juice trading for Chicken Fingers.

Profile picture for jvTroop
jvTroop
•

I would not touch anynof that dirty bastrrds chicken fingers twentyfive

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

;))

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement