tuscl

If the article feature comes back, what do TUSCLers want to read about?

Saturday, November 24, 2018 11:37 PM
What are some topics that folks on the TUSCL boards want to see as articles?

25 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    Not an article I want to read but an article I want to write: A comparison of TJ's Hong Kong and Frankfurt's FKK Sharks. I visited both in 2018 and I thought it would be interesting to compare and contrast them. I meant to write this article in July but the articles feature has been unavailable.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    What kind of clothes to wear to a strip club. ( Just kidding. )
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Warrior you read my mind : )
  • alexsa
    6 years ago
    Backslash. I'll be looking out for your comparison. I've done fkk and have TJ scheduled. I'm guessing a lot will come down to our subjective view of Latinas vs EE girls and you're fluency in Spanish maybe.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I think the most useful ones are the ones giving a breakdown on all of the clubs in a specific city. How many discussion topics are asking where to go in a city strange to them?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @warrior +10 Literally made me LOL
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I wanna read about alien obductions
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I would like to read an article comparing/contrasting Juice to crazyjoe including a breakdown of who'd win a shitting competition at Burger King
  • PutaTester
    6 years ago
    Che, I would be interested in knowing more about the health screening processes and risks, especially in TJ since I frequent the area. My ATFs have shown me their health cards and we have talked about the frequency of screenings and how many partners they have had between screenings and if they are BBing. (I don't BB.) Also, I have written an article on Amsterdam. I have been there about six times over a 10 year period. I have a few friends there and have seen substantial changes. I am waiting for the Articles segment to be available, as this content does not fit anywhere else. Put a recent article in the discussions section (due to the lack of availability of the Articles feature) and got a few flames, in part due to the length. Not going to do that again.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Judging from your club reviews, your writing style seems like a storytelling one. In your case, maybe doing a series of articles about personal experiences, in list format, centered around a theme? Examples (but this could work for any topic): *Five times someone tried to rip me off *Five of the weirdest moments when I was drunk *Best encounters I had with the waitresses
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Thanks, nicespice. I didn't just mean articles written by me, but those suggestions do seem intriguing. It'd be nice to see some of the experience on the boards get a chance to stretch its legs again.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    In the meantime, I've just been adding a little more commentary to my reviews to round them out. There's one I have half written that includes a side story about a guy who was reliving a time he threatened to kill a stripper over a necklace as I contemplated a polite way to walk to my car and leave. It wasn't funny. Kinda the opposite of funny, because that dude seemed like a guy who'd maybe killed people in his home country and could do it again.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^Definitely seems like a dangerous man :o
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'd like to read nicespice's true recollections about giving me a lap dance.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Was he threatening to kill a stripper out in the parking lot? Confused. Wtf? Where is club security??? Where was this?
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    blahblah - When I left one of the LA clubs where I'd had a much better time than I expected, as I was walking to my car I said something in passing to a guy who was sitting at an open garage looking bored. The way the place was laid out, the club was on a corner but there was a driveway back to a paved courtyard. At the back of the courtyard were several buildings, one of which was a garage with a building next to it that looked like it was being used as an office. I said in a joking way that the girls had taken my money (like the haha I spent more money than I planned to on the dancers) and the guy went from being stone faced to concerned. Then he says "someone took your money? who took your money? you need to go in there and talk to someone about that." The way the guy reacted made it seem like the best thing to do was to downplay it and keep walking to the car, then he decided to tell me a story about this time he got dances with a girl in the club and she tried to take his chain that he wears around his neck. He had it on, so he showed it to me as he spoke. He had this faraway look in his eyes staring at nothing, like he was reliving the experience in his mind as his voice grew more agitated. When he got to the part where the girl tried to tell him she didn't have it and he must've lost it, he was full on pissed. He says, "And I told that bitch don't fuck with me. Give me the chain back or I'll fucking kill you. Nobody fucks with me like that." Then he says he got his chain back, implying I should grow some balls and go get my money back. Then he says he'd go talk with them for me, and I let him know that was ok. Next time I'd know better and then I was finally able to get the guy to laugh a little. But up until that point it was some absolute Heart of Darkness shit. He seemed like he could have been from one of the slavs, maybe the right age to have fought in the Balkans. Some people tell a story and you know it's naked BS, others tell a story and your'e not quite sure if it's BS, and then there's the folks who tell a story and there's no doubt they mean it.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Sounds like you did the right thing brother
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    Keep bringing those hoes to the Lawerd
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Lol damn. But I can sorta understand the guy, won't lie. And yeah EE are psycho, haha I'd know.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ When was your last confession. We need to chase the angry devil out of you...
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I've never confessed because I'm a heathen :D
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    What are you guys talking about? The Article section is still there
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Estafador, have you tried to publish an article lately? The submission feature has been disabled for a while.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    @blahblahblah23... Cum in for confessions, we have alot to talk about. We can pray together and wash your sins away with that foul detergent
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    @wallon wow, didn't do that. That sucks. Sorry about that
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion