tuscl

OSU/UM

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Saturday, November 24, 2018 12:16 PM
Ohio St putting a whooping on Michigan

31 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Speed vs size and speed is winning
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    I’m so fucking annoyed
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    My dawgs whipped the pussies from tech
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ isn’t that a state school;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Alabama is gonna make the dawgs look like chihuahuas
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Bull-chihuahuas
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    Every time Michigan plays Ohio State, they play just like they’re the Detroit Lions. As a Michigan fan, it is embarrassing to see this year in and year out, SMH
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    We de-Coopered our team ..............Michigan still needs to shed the Carr/Rodriguez era.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Urban Meyer's teams have always been explosive offensively - their opponents need to also have a good offense - Michigan's offense has been mostly pedestrian if not bad at times (not enough big plays)
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Bama may whip us but I would rather play them than sit at home.... tickets are 400
  • SuperDude
    6 years ago
    As a loyal Michigan fan, I am still in shock and depressed.
  • sshrfrsky
    6 years ago
    Out coached. I'm an UM fan going back 25 plus years. Wanted this one bad.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Let’s not be too hard on Michigan and Coach Harbaugh. They played hard. Gave it their all. Left everything on the field. There are worse things than being Ohio State’s bitch. And let’s not forget, if you need to beat Rutgers or Maryland, Coach Harbaugh is your man. GO BLUE!
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    I'm sorry to report that ATACdawg died by his own hand yesterday, in total shame and with unendurable humiliation. The thought of being alive for TheeOSU's inevitable go-for-the-throat, gleeful comment was just too much to bear. RIP. :-(
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Is it open or closed casket ;)
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Probably closed......the blows OSU delivered to any Michigan fan would be noticeable at an open casket wake.....:--)
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Gophers beat the Badgers. That takes some of the sting out of a tough year for a team with a farm pest for a mascot.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    What this really proves is what a weak conference the big 10 is....barely get by Maryland then take the highest ranking team to the woodshed...
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    LOL----oh Daddillac this is the same old song the SEC plays every year as they try to get multiple teams in the championship and sadly people fall for it. Here's a thought the third string QB for OSU became the starter for LSU this year. It's a fact so don't bother to dispute it. He as much as anyone took out Georgia with his timely play making. Just something else to think about Maryland took out Texas who is in the championship game for the Big 12. The SEC has been singing this same old song for years.......yet never steps up to play anyone unless it is on their home field ( or a neutral field as they try to sell it aka Auburn vs Washington this year. ) Shall I go on?
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Go on.... losers always make excuses instead of trophy cases
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    The best way to shut someone up is to beat them.... but go ahead and continue to bury the SEC in your excuses
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Here us a thought.... the pressure to win and the competition was so tough it drove urban meyer to leave the SEC for an easier less stressful environment
  • Mnaz
    6 years ago
    Why are the best teams in the SEC playing mediocre competition like Rice, UMass, and The Citadel in November? I imagine it’s because at the end of the season the pressure to win and the completion from conference opponents week after week is just too tough for such pathetic pansy teams they need a break.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Once again.... more excuses.... dont like hearing SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC ..... then shut the fuck up and beat us consistently
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Lol.... if you are going to make fun of a schedule it would be wise to look at the schedule first. Games leading up to the UMass game for uga.... LSU, Florida, Kentucky, and Auburn.... all ranked teams
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    +1 Mnaz...........the excuse is the conference is soooooo hard they don't need to play anyone else which is basically a dodge. OSU had two SEC teams scheduled at one point---you can go on line and look out typically about five years--both teams backed out although to be fair neither were Georgia. And unless I am mistaken to Daddillac that is pretty much what the 3rd string OSU QB did to Georgia....beat them with his arm and his feet. If we get another unseasonably cold December and January ( like last year) expect the Big Ten again to have the best bowl record... Now if the SEC has their way LSU will play in the Sugar, Florida in the Gator, Tennessee in the Liberty Bowl --which in itself is a joke of a story on how the Liberty Bowl came about. Georgia will get beat by Alabama but insist they should pay a best two out of three since they beat U Mass in the regular season. One last thing to consider and I have had to point this out to Floridians so it doesn't surprise me people in the SEC don't realize Meyer was born and raised in Ohio. Long before he ever went to the SEC he was a successful coach at other places.....
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    And since another stupid comment was made I would answer the SEC needs to have the balls to play us home to home in order to have the chance to beat you.
  • Mnaz
    6 years ago
    You might be right, maybe Georgia earned a week off against a non-conference cupcake. Playing good teams each week is too hard. Although no fbs conference plays more fcs opponents than the SEC and every year Georgia and Alabama schedule a cupcakes in November. I’m not saying the SEC is bad or even worse than the big 10, I’m just saying they’re gutless and pathetic.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    And I'm just saying if you want shut us up then you should do it on the field..... I'm just tired of all the crybaby bullshit..... like 2007 when the whole country wanted a rematch of ohio state and Michigan because those were by far the 2 best teams, until Florida beat that ass. Of course later on Florida beat ohio state again in basketball national championship game then football comes back and this time LSU beats that buckeye ass. I guess if I was a pathetic big 10 fan I would hate the SEC also
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    LOL---nah you'd just poach our coaches and try to manipulate the bowl system as you have done the past few decades and avoid at all cost playing a game north of the Mason Dixon line with anyone ranked. I notice you are avoiding the majority of my comments which are fact based. Seems to me the last time OSU went to the Sugar Bowl and played an SEC team they beat Alabama in the playoffs and nobody gave them a chance until Zeke Elliot left cleat marks on most of their linebackers faces and that was with a 3rd string QB. I don't doubt by far Alabama is the best team in the nation this year but that doesn't mean the rest of the conference is all that much better than some of the other teams out there.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    You can cherry pick all you want.... [view link] These are the facts
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion