tuscl

Globe Zurich

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
I'm seriously considering going to Globe in Zurich before the year is out.

Looking at the photos of the girls do you think I should ?

Papi, I know you'd say NO :-)
Jackslash - yes?

http://club-globe.ch/en/girls.php

17 comments

• sshrfrsky
    6 years ago
    Wish more of the faces were shown but based on what can be seen, looks very worth while.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Every one of those photos is airbrushed, but I’m sure the have some gorgeous ladies. It Zurich.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Are the prices comparable to the German FKKs?
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Papi, no the German FKK's are cheaper.

I have heard the full on lesbian shows are fantastic.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    They didn't appear to be my type. I prefer petite naturals. I am curious though. 338 girls at one time in one place...seriously? Cost?
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Shadow, usually 40-60 or so each night
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    They all looked nice to me, but I did prefer the Barcelona babes you shared a short while back.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    A definite yes.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    I had a good time in Zurich, but not sure I'd go back just for the action. There was also a lot of plastic, and I prefer natural even if it's 8's and 9's instead of 10's. It's a much longer trip for folks who are in the US, so that's from my vantage point. But if I was just looking for a change of pace because I'd already tried other places and I was in Europe why not?

Most of the strip clubs around Zurich weren't that great as a person accustomed to US clubs. The best time I had was a chance meeting because the reputed best club in town was a let down, and I went next door to figure out how to get to Teatro from my hotel. If I had the trip to do over again that Globe place would probably be something to check out.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @lg

Is there a particular website that reviews all these FKK type clubs in one place?
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    DC, you found the exact link posted in OP.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Retard
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Papi not purely reviews but the internationalsexguide.com is a good place for info, it is more of a discussion board though with some reviews as well.

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ !
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    Damn. Lots of plastic. No thanks.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Looks good, but sex tourism always has its limitations.

SJG
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    there is an option to show 'naturals' only

LG, I say go for it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion