Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Whatever flips your bisquit

steeldog65

I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm with a dancer in the CR and she asks if toys are ok. I'm like OK whatever floats your boat. The challenge was she wasn't talking about a toy for herself but rather for me. Not my thing to be honest but she was a good sport and used her toy on herself while I was f******* her, it was interesting to be honest how many others have had a dancer suggest a toy for you.

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Have never used a toy with a dancer nor has it been brought up - I'm not opposed to using one on a female but it's not really my thing although I can see some advantages

Profile picture for steeldog65
steeldog65
•

She had it in her a** and I could feel the vibrations as I was screwing her. It was actually a pretty cool sensation and I would not be opposed to her doing that again with me I just have no interest in said toy in my a**.

Profile picture for steeldog65
steeldog65
•

She had it in her a** and I could feel the vibrations as I was screwing her. It was actually a pretty cool sensation and I would not be opposed to her doing that again with me I just have no interest in said toy in my a**.

Profile picture for steeldog65
steeldog65
•

She had it in her a** and I could feel the vibrations as I was screwing her. It was actually a pretty cool sensation and I would not be opposed to her doing that again with me I just have no interest in said toy in my a**.

Profile picture for steeldog65
steeldog65
•

She had it in her a** and I could feel the vibrations as I was screwing her. It was actually a pretty cool sensation and I would not be opposed to her doing that again with me I just have no interest in said toy in my a**.

Profile picture for steeldog65
steeldog65
•

She had it in her a** and I could feel the vibrations as I was screwing her. It was actually a pretty cool sensation and I would not be opposed to her doing that again with me I just have no interest in said toy in my a**.

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

If she wants to put it inside you, she probably wanted to put it inside another PL. You know some of us PLs can get pretty freaky and at least one said yes, so now you have to hope that she cleans her toys well.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

How large was it? It fit discreetly in her bag?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Crazy talk

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

So, did she have it in your a** while you were fucking her?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

It’s not something I’d enjoy - as I have no desire to lose my anal virginity.

However, based on what has been discussed, the toy may have been in other dudes asses. That’s a bit nasty. I’m not judging, but man-ass isn’t my thing. Recycling toys from one man-ass to another really isn’t my thing...

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Maybe @4got2wipe licks it clean between uses.

Profile picture for steeldog65
steeldog65
•

Not in mine, in hers.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement