tuscl

How does SJG have a trust score of 35?

NJBalla
New York
After having enough of SJG's useless posts I looked for a way to hide his messages and found he has a trust score of 35? Why would anyone trust this guy?

23 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    I only hand out “trusts” to well-respected and thoughtful board contributors.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    No idea, but ask Nice, blahblahblah23, Steeldog, and Juice why they did it. All 4 are active folks that trust "him"
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Glad i am not "well respected" if that is the class SJG is in.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    It's called trolling by proxy. Why do it yourself when he is annoying everyone just fine. It doesn't take much to hit the "Troll Engage" button to get him going.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Maybe the question to ask is what people on TUSCL think a trust means.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Why does NJBalla keep posting his drivel?

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Simple logic would imply that a guy who hasn’t been to a strip club in 25 years shouldn’t have any trusts on a strip club message board.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I personally think SFJ is paid by front room makeout session lobbyists. Its a dying art
  • ime
    6 years ago
    He is a volunteer for the chloroform, and duct tape lobby, and probably a member of nambla.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Beauty is in the eye of the truster
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    It's the troll feeders.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    SJG doesnt even trust his left hand and sleeps with one eye open. Says the last time he slept with two eyes closed he woke up to it trying to choke his chicken
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    His left hand did it without permission
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    I just checked and host trust level is actually 36
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    His left hand did it while the right was sleeping... SJG has a bad habit of getting off while his “dates” are sleeping!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ You know I wouldn't do that.

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Would be nice if trollwarnbot could look into "trusts" as well. Maybe thats in the next software update
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    As in, give a trust with the sole purpose of abounding to others in the comment trust that the individual is a troll?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    SJG - I agree. I was joking - about you jerking off with a different hand.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Sjg uses the severed hand of his dead mother
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I believe sjg is a real person who believes what he posts. That's better than the half the regulars
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @ime

That was brutal - but funny
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion