tuscl

How wet

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
So. Recently a dancer I was with got really wet, so much so that during the second song she said she came from some light touching and rubbing but no fiv.
Later that nite in the CR she wa really wet quite quickly. She said that "I turned her on." Ok, so SS, but how often so dancers get wet for real from our efforts? She said I just hit her buttons but that is SS too.
In the CR she came early, did again during oral and again during sex. She was sweating, nipples erect, flushed, breathless the whole deal.it seemed real but who the hell knows. She did ask me to call her for otc at least so it couldn't be that bad for her, right?

5 comments

• wallanon
    6 years ago
    Strippers are women. Can it be a show? Yes. Can it be "real"? Yes. If you can't tell the difference and you like it that way, enjoy.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Just tipper her well and tell her to fuck off
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The strip club is a sexually charged atmosphere - one can assume some dancers may not currently have a S.O. nor having sex regularly so there will be times when they may be very horny particularly in that type of sexually-charged environment.

I would imagine an eager (very horny) PL could "push a dancer's buttons" but I think it's usually a case of being in the right place at the right time vs some genuine sexual-attraction, with some exceptions.

And I assume there may also be some genuine nympho dancers.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    Women can get wet from stimulation but mentally they are somewhere else. So maybe she was turned on, and maybe she was going over her grocery shopping list in her head during the event. Who the fuck knows.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lopaw agreed and also who the fuck cares... Lets face it all the talking is just a formality that is empty chattering

Just fuck her and enjoy it... If she gets off then good... If she dosent then whatever... Just treat her well if she treated you well

In the end your both using and exploiting each other
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion