tuscl

OT- migrant caravan

vajmon
Love Canal
I have a sweet spot in my heart for the people of Central America. Several of my atf strippers hail from Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador. But IMO we can't take in everyone who wants to come here, like all those people in the migrant caravans. We already have enough emmanuel labor and too many problems with welfare freeloaders, anchor babies and MS-whatever gang members. But I also don't think we should be as heartless as Trump and turn everyone back. I say we only let in good-looking single ladies under the age of 25. Everyone else goes home pronto. Just to make things fair I say we apply that policy to immigrants trying to come here from all other countries too.

32 comments

• RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Not my house, @Dougster. They might threaten me with sticks.

Not much out of Trump about the Caravan since midterm route. Caravanished.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w…
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Rout*
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I’m with Vajmon
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    A small installment of the caravan has already reached the California border. Violence has erupted in Tijuana in the past couple of days between the Mexican residents and the migrants.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.breitba…

Unpopular opinion here, but I don't think we should let any of them in. Or if we do there should be a rigorous process in an attempt to screen some of the criminals from the innocents.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Hell no we shouldn't let them in. There is a legal process. Granted, the process sucks, but you can't allow them to jump in front of those that are following the law.

And for those saying that they are seeking asylum, bullshit. They are already out of the country from which they may have a claim of persecution however specious that claim may be.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    ^Pretty much what Flagooner said is on point
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i kinda agree with the OP. we need more beautiful girls here. fast trak to enter legally. or work in zona norte.
  • Player11
    6 years ago
    I had sb college girl from El Salvador’s for awhile - Pop $100. She was a screamer.
  • Player11
    6 years ago
    So prolly more dat pussy coming my way......
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    I'm not saying that the "caravan" should be allowed entry. However, concerns about MS-13 need to be addressed. Where do you think these gangs came from in the first place?

Many of these bangers were living, illegally, in South Central Los Angeles and for their own safety had to join the LA gang scene. Then, as many of them were arrested, they were deported back to Central America. So, where did MS-13 come from? It's our gift to Central America, exported from the US of A!

:-(
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Bullshit
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    You want to follow the legal process flagooner?

You realize there is a legal process for anyone claiming asylum right?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    But there is no valid claim if they vave already departed the country of persecution.

Sure have the interview at the border and turn tgem away.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    That's not accurate at all.

The legal process or "interview" as you call it takes years.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    ATACdawg and jester214, it is non-brilliant to attack flagooner.

He may be a drooling old man that tries to fuck fruit cups in the rest home dining room but he THINKS he’s an expert in immigration law. Let to old fella have his illusions! ;)
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    No attack on flag intended. I was just giving some perspective on how MS-13 originated.

My info came from the US-born daughter of legal immigrants from El Salvador.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Years????

"For asylum applications filed on or after April 1, 1997, the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) states that the initial interview should take place within 45 days after the date the application is filed. A decision should be made on the asylum application within 180 days after the date the application is filed, unless there are exceptional circumstances. See INA section 208(d)(5)."

The current process is long, but it doesn't have to be. Do it immediately on the spot and send them back on their way.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    if someone is incredibly stupid they call losing 36 seats a route when comparing it to the 63 the nitwit simpleton Obama lost. Way to go Random, making boxes of rocks seem intelligent. If we shot all asylum seekers we could save taxpayer money wasted on hearings for these foreign leeches.
  • RichardF
    6 years ago
    Looks like it's 39 seats despite all the gerrymandering on your side.

Also it's "rout" not "route."
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    Except the system is wildly backlogged especially if they're going the defensive asylum route.

When you were looking up regulations did you see the one stating people have to be inside the US or at a port of entry before they can ask for asylum?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Do it right at the border. The interview...

Q: Ok, what country are you from?

A: El Salv...

Okay, Bye.

• Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    You guys are idiots, illegal immgration is illegal already. if MS 13 gang members try to come back illlegally they go to jail. morons
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^+1
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    just admitt youre racist and move on. stop fucken saying they leech on welfare, healthcare, and admitt you dont like brown people..pigs
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    i complety get the fact that not all whites are racist, because if they were we would still have slavery
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "You guys are idiots, illegal immgration is illegal already. if MS 13 gang members try to come back illlegally they go to jail. morons"

???
    You are being sarcastic, right?

Do you really believe illegal immigrants go to jail if they try to cross the border?

Do you really believe there aren't MS13 gang members causing mayhem in the U.S.? And I don't just mean in the prisons.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^+1
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Flag you have no idea of what you're talking about. People that have serious criminal records in the US are barred from seeking asylum. If they enter illegaly they go to prison once they are found.

"Any immigrant convicted of an “aggravated felony” is ineligible for asylum. Asylum is a form of immigration relief available to immigrants who suffered or have a well-founded fear of persecution in their country of nationality or last habitual residence."
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Do MS13 members have serious criminal history? Yes, they do.
    So are they elgible for Asylum? Fuck No.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    my flow chart ^
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Its also hillarious how you guys think its easy to get welfare benefits. obviously some of you have never needed any assistance. its not as easy as you guys thinks.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "Any immigrant convicted of an “aggravated felony” is ineligible for asylum. Asylum is a form of immigration relief available to immigrants who suffered or have a well-founded fear of persecution in their country of nationality or last habitual residence."

This quote is true.
    Now for my questions.

1. Do you really think the immigrants you are referring to will present themselves at the border and request asylum?

2. Do you really think they won't take advantage of the chaos to make their way across even easier than without the caravan?

3. Do you really believe these immigrants are seeking asylum due to persecution and not just for improved economic conditions.

Damn, you got me. I must be getting trolled.
    Well played.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion