tuscl

Allergic to Latex

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Thursday, November 15, 2018 6:47 AM
Well that was an interesting one. Last night a hot ass young dancer, who I was discussing OTC with, brought up that she was allergic to latex. And when I say hot ass, I mean by far the hottest and most luscious looking girl out of all the dancers in two clubs I visited. So now I was faced with a dilemma. What would all of you have done?

30 comments

• Itsmytime
    6 years ago
    Lambskin is a natural alternative. I hear there’s a guy on here who uses goatskin
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yeah my X wife had to use Lamb skin Its more pricey but if you need it 2 fuck its a safe investment
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I'd have gone for a BBBJ.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Lambskin is worthless for STD protection
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Lambskin only protects from pregnancy, not STDs.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Really??? There are tons of non-latex condoms on the market that are great for std protection. Did you really not know this, or are you just trying to “brag” that you found a super hot stripper that will let you bareback it?
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Can you not get a non-latex condom?
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    There are polyisoprene and polyurethane condoms out there. Lifestyles Skyn are polyisoprene. Durex RealFeel are polyisoprene. Trojan Supra are polyurethane.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Ya, sinclair for the win here. I think I've tried by Skyn and RealFeel at one time or other, both felt fine.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Honestly I am no expert on different types of condoms, so I did not know. Neither did she apparently as she also brought up lambskin. I'll add that it was already 11:00 PM in a remote area of the city and I didn't have all night to work this out.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Plenty of non-latex options out there. Yes I saw someone who was allergic to latex and we just used polyuraethane which was not my fav. Lambskin does not protect against STD's just pregnancy but is a great option if you know each other are clean.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Listermint dip plus it makes your junk minty fresh. ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Really? Nobody would go bareback? I call bullshit.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    I would expect her to have an alternative otherwise she's barebacking it and I wouldn't chance it with protection or she doesn't do extras and it doesn't matter.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    bareback???? a stripper???? especially a hot ass young dancer ????? ;)
  • Mmaguy
    6 years ago
    Im allergic to latex and i use the lifestyle skyn condoms fells like a regular condom
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Is it a good thing that it feels like a regular condom?
  • Mmaguy
    6 years ago
    Nope but at least you won't feel weird when using one
  • busta_nut
    6 years ago
    just go for the poop shut .. lol
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    So what did you do Rick? Say not this time or did you give her a latex free experience?
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I went with the BJ. As tempted as I was to do go for the whole package, I have more than just myself to consider.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    BJ is always best lol
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    So did you get or give the BJ ?
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    ^There you go trying to live out your man crush fantasies again juice. ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lmfao busted
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Yes, polyurethane should be really strong even when real thin. What did the girl say to do? SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Being allergic to latex is no laughing matter - out esteemed TUSCL colleague flagooner unfortunately suffers from this - being the enterprising-fella flagooner is he quickly came-up w/ a workable-solution - rumor has it he uses a rubber-glove and just cuts off the pinkie and presto - hats off to you Mr flagooner
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I would think polyurethane is better than latex, just maybe a bit more costly. SJG
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    An old g/f also said she was allergic to latex, so we always fucked BB. I'm snipped so it was no big deal.
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    Plenty of good non-latex condoms, that's what I buy. Typically the Skin brand
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion