Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Allergic to Latex

rickdugan
rickduganVIP11219490

Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Well that was an interesting one. Last night a hot ass young dancer, who I was discussing OTC with, brought up that she was allergic to latex. And when I say hot ass, I mean by far the hottest and most luscious looking girl out of all the dancers in two clubs I visited. So now I was faced with a dilemma.

What would all of you have done?

Replies (30)Latest

Profile picture for Itsmytime
Itsmytime
•

Lambskin is a natural alternative. I hear there’s a guy on here who uses goatskin

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Yeah my X wife had to use Lamb skin

Its more pricey but if you need it 2 fuck its a safe investment

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I'd have gone for a BBBJ.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Lambskin is worthless for STD protection

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Lambskin only protects from pregnancy, not STDs.

Profile picture for Dblednmike
Dblednmike
•

Really???

There are tons of non-latex condoms on the market that are great for std protection. Did you really not know this, or are you just trying to “brag” that you found a super hot stripper that will let you bareback it?

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Can you not get a non-latex condom?

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

There are polyisoprene and polyurethane condoms out there. Lifestyles Skyn are polyisoprene. Durex RealFeel are polyisoprene. Trojan Supra are polyurethane.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Ya, sinclair for the win here. I think I've tried by Skyn and RealFeel at one time or other, both felt fine.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Honestly I am no expert on different types of condoms, so I did not know. Neither did she apparently as she also brought up lambskin. I'll add that it was already 11:00 PM in a remote area of the city and I didn't have all night to work this out.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Plenty of non-latex options out there. Yes I saw someone who was allergic to latex and we just used polyuraethane which was not my fav. Lambskin does not protect against STD's just pregnancy but is a great option if you know each other are clean.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Listermint dip plus it makes your junk minty fresh. ;)

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Really? Nobody would go bareback? I call bullshit.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

I would expect her to have an alternative otherwise she's barebacking it and I wouldn't chance it with protection or she doesn't do extras and it doesn't matter.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

bareback???? a stripper???? especially a hot ass young dancer ????? ;)

Profile picture for Mmaguy
Mmaguy
•

Im allergic to latex and i use the lifestyle skyn condoms fells like a regular condom

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ Is it a good thing that it feels like a regular condom?

Profile picture for Mmaguy
Mmaguy
•

Nope but at least you won't feel weird when using one

Profile picture for busta_nut
busta_nut
•

just go for the poop shut .. lol

Profile picture for GeneraI
GeneraI
•

So what did you do Rick? Say not this time or did you give her a latex free experience?

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

I went with the BJ. As tempted as I was to do go for the whole package, I have more than just myself to consider.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

BJ is always best lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

So did you get or give the BJ ?

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

^There you go trying to live out your man crush fantasies again juice. ;)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lmfao busted

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Yes, polyurethane should be really strong even when real thin.

What did the girl say to do?

SJG

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Being allergic to latex is no laughing matter - out esteemed TUSCL colleague flagooner unfortunately suffers from this - being the enterprising-fella flagooner is he quickly came-up w/ a workable-solution - rumor has it he uses a rubber-glove and just cuts off the pinkie and presto - hats off to you Mr flagooner

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I would think polyurethane is better than latex, just maybe a bit more costly.

SJG

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

An old g/f also said she was allergic to latex, so we always fucked BB. I'm snipped so it was no big deal.

Profile picture for abqspencer
abqspencer
•

Plenty of good non-latex condoms, that's what I buy. Typically the Skin brand

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement