tuscl

Nosy Custoner

doctorevil
Evil Lair
Juice’s story about the panhandler in the club reminded me of a recent experience. I’m sitting at the, start chatting with a dancer, and after few minutes we went to the back. When I came back, my seat at the bar was still open so I sat in the same seat. The guy next to swivels his seat around so he’s facing me and asks “how was that girl's dances?” I was not really interested in engaging with another random PL. I just said “her dances were nice.” That wasn’t good enough for him, so he asks a follow up: “did she take her top off?” A fair question I guess since this was a bikini club, but again I have no desire to engage with some random PL when I’m in a club. Five minutes earlier, I had been knuckle deep in her pussy while she was massaging the head of my dick with her tonsils. I just told hin, “yeah, so took off her top. That’s standard here.” (It was.). He still wanted to fish for more info. He said “I guess some of these girls will do about anything for money.” I just said “I guess.” And I turned away.

Do you ever get nosy customers fishing for intel? Ever give any out? I don’t.

13 comments

• BoytoyOfNicespice
    6 years ago
    Nobody is as nosy as txtittyfag, he insists on knowing everything about every gay man's sex life.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    It’s happened a time or two....and no, I don’t provide any intel in that format and deflect the same way you did.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Every once in a while someone will ask such questions. I’ll usually just say something like “you’ll have to ask her yourself.”
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    In all my years of PLing, of the top of my PL-head I can't recall a PL asking me about a dancer (could've happened but can't remember) - but then again I have a bit if a standoff-ish appearance so other PLs don't engage me too often
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    I get questions like that from time to time. Sometimes because a dancer I'm with is not the model of discretion. Usually if I offer to call her over that'll solve it
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Unless the girl is a ROB or I'm being accused of something I didn't do, I never talk about my lap dances (other than as stories well after the fact).
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I've gotten them inside the the club a few times but more often, I get them by PMs. In either case unless hey are a TUSCL buddy, they don't get shit.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I agree with shadow
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    if i don’t know them... i give a low milage answer. and smile. who knows. they may be not a real customer.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php5?id…

I tend to be a bit irritated by nosy people in general, but more in a MYOB or NOYB way. However, if a girl was a ROB, i want to tell the world, inconspicuously though. I'm not against helping a PL out, but as it has been mentioned, if you don't really know who you're talking to, just pretty generic answers.
  • RTP
    6 years ago
    That happened to me on Tuesday at Follies. Some young guy sits next to me who I have never seen before in my life and he starts asking me lots of questions. I basically ignore him and he asks me if I am ok? I told him I am fine, just not looking to talk. He then began asking me what is wrong, etc. I got up and left the club.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve not gotten this type of inquiry at the club. I tend keep to myself - and the clubs I go to don’t seem to have much conversation among the patrons.

If I got that type of question - and the dancer was good - I’d say it was good - and that would be it. If pressed - I would recommend the guy speak to the dancer.

I’m not sure what I would do if the dancer was a ROB. The reason I say that is I wouldn’t want to accidentally tell a guy who might be her accomplice - that I know what she’s doing. It could lead to getting mugged in the parking lot.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Kick em in the nuts
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion