tuscl

A customer tried to hustle me

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Yep thats right one of the side stories of last night was a very friendly guy walked over and sat beside me.. Then started shooting the shit..

Ok at this point i dont mind and im enjoying his company as we laugh and talk about the girl's. Then all of a sudden dude said he was $3 short to get a drink and wanted me to help him out lol

Bruh ? WTF ?

I polite replies with a no

This ever happened to you guys or something similar ?

39 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Ya and I told him to kick rocks
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    He told me i seemed like a nice guy the kind of guy that he'd like for his sister to date lol

I said it depends on how your sister looks lol
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You should have asked him which dancer was his sister than used some of your luck on her. ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lmfao
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Luck of Da Irish
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Nope, probably because i don't come across as overly welcoming when another dude tries to chat me up out of the blue at the titty bar. I'll make exceptions for guys who I've seen ITC before, but random strangers all too often have an agenda. Usually it's either (1) some weird guy who is seeking validation for some emotion, like anger for being taken or self doubt about hanging out by himself in a titty bar; or (2) some scum bag looking to figure out the easiest way to get his dick wet.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Lucky charms;)
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Im surprised this doesnt happen more often. There used to be a beggar outside my fav club. He once said he needed 4 dollars to make a bus fare to meet his brother in Boston. I just had a LDK and felt charitable so I gave him the 4 singles. The following Saturday I walked out of my favorite pizza spot a short distance from the club and guess who I saw again. He avoided eye contact with me and I havent seen him since.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Did juice meet txtittyfag?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Sounds like it
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    it was not me. i am way to the west a few hours.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    @Juice: you need to turn down the Juice-appeal. Now you are attracting both sexes mane.

OT: Coming to a store this Christmas. From the people that brought you the veggie-slicer and the collapsible hose, we introduce the newest revolution in stripper attraction. Juice-Appeal cologne for those gentleman who want to maximize the clubbing experience and just don't have the game.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I’d regard it as weird too. The titty bar isn’t the place to make new “friends” with random stranger customers.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    why not? a few of my best friends i met face to face in stripclubs!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL @nicespice
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lmfao screw

Lol spice
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i forgot to add...

no homo.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Last time we were in Vegas we were hit up by so many panhandlers in so many places that we decided we'd never stay downtown again, after 25 years of staying there and as much as it kills me we'll watch the super bowl at the Bellagio with the wealthy douche bags.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Now the real story has been told! Juice had dancers sitting with him because they thought he was with his male life partner! That’s the Juice magic - it’s fruity -

I think twice when a dancer asks me to buy her a drink in a club. I think that’s largely a hustle too.

But, if a dude wants me to buy him a glass of Rose - or a fruity daiquiri - I start to clench up...
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lmfao
  • ime
    6 years ago
    So something something you ended up jacking each other off. That where you going with this juice?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol... Maybe
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Not common - was at a hole-in-the-wall black dive I hit in Miami and a 50-something y/o guy talked me up and after a couple of minutes asked me if I could help him out so he could get a drink - 50% of the time someone asks.me for $$$ I feel sorry for and give the person some even though I probably shouldn't - I figure if they're at a stage in life where they gotta resort to begging fol
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Your a better man than me Pappas
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Can I have $100?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Oh, oops I said that wrong.

May I have $100?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ gotta resort to begging for $$$ then they have bigger problems than just not having $$$ - anyway gave him a $10 since I felt a bit guilty about having spent 200-bucks groping dancers so I felt bad about him not having $$$ to also have a good time - the manager saw me giving him $$$ and got on his case b/c apparently he had done that b/f
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    !
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm a "Mr Helper" and it often affects me when I see people struggling, although I've gotten better at not giving-in b/c most times it's just a hustle - but I still often have to fight the urge to not help them out thinking that their need may be legit and perhaps for the time-being beyond their control
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    ?
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I like to donate where it does real good. The Mrs. and I give to local charities that provide food, clothing, housing, furniture and even Christmas toys to needy families. We are also involved in a seemingly endless series of other charitable drives, both as donors and volunteers, and even sponsor a kid in a 3rd world country.

But a grown ass man sitting in a strip club? That sorry sack of shit needs to go find a job, not another drink.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah - giving to *legit* charities is often the better way to go - they usually know how to better/properly deal with folks in genuine-need
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lmfao rick
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    Remember a month ago when Juice said he was going to quit posting discussions and has since posted about 45?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lmfao epic
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Juice has actually posted 62. I just counted lol
  • BoytoyOfNicespice
    6 years ago
    ^So do we, especially the hands part ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion