tuscl

Is the risk of a BBBJ worth it when married?

I've read pretty much all of the post about the risk of getting a BBBJ, my question I'm trying to ask is would you think it's worth it to get a BBBJ if you had a Wife to go home to? I've always been the type to worry about STD's but I had no idea that there was even a little chance of catching something just from a woman putting her mouth on your d*ck. Even though the chance is small, I had no idea there was a chance at all. I could not imagine getting ANY type of pleasure getting head with a condom on. Sex already sucks with a condom, so head with a condom? Ehhhh idk. If you're single I think it's easy to say f*ck the risk. Lol... What do you guys think? First post btw, some of y'all are hilarious lol....

34 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    If your married and love your wife or your money then I'd be safe as possible even if it reduced pleasure
  • RTP
    6 years ago
    Wow, great words of wisdom from Juice. I never expected that but he is right on.

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Like most things in life, it's a tradeoff - a tradeoff b/w pleasure and risk - IMO the amount of pleasure derived from it outweighs the the relatively small risk - but I am not in a relationship, and I'm close to 50 (IMO the older one gets often they may look at it differently, kinda "if not now when" thing).

If I was in a relationship I'd like to think I'd stop SCing (since it would be my choice to be in it), and I may not enjoy SCing if I can't SC the way I like.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    You are such a young whippersnapper.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Some folks give credence to the saying that once old one will regret more the things they didn't get to do vs the things they did
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Hence the mid-life crises.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Luckily I am impervious to all bad things so bbbjcim is a requirement. Good lord above, I ain't fuckin wearin no glove.....
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    it’s a paradox for sure, but that’s the real difference between men and women, it’s probably more common for men to think about sex being just sex, more often woman will not see it quite the same way.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Thanks RTP
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    @25.. but do men really think of it as "just sex"? IME it seems like they do when it comes to getting *their* nut but if their woman gets hers with another dude suddenly it's a big deal.

OPs question is hard to answer without knowing how much a person values their relationship. and more importantly- how skanky/careless the dancers are he's thinking about getting head from.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @April9424 if you noticed I qualified they statement by saying it’s more common for men that doesn’t exclude any women that feel differently, it’s just more common in men, that’s all.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Not all men have jealousy issues. Wife and I are swingers and I have seen her fuck other dudes. Learned a valuable lesson one night; don't hi five the other guy when you're fucking each other's wife. Women have no team spirit.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    ^for sure. i just think a large percentage of them are hypocritical about it but not all. especially these days which is why polygamy and "open relationships" are becoming more of a thing with younger people, not even in a purely sexual/fetish type setting
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Fuck no, a BBBJ is not worth it when married, if you value your marriage. Many married guys seem to subconsciously wish to get caught, and putting her at risk seems like a particularly pernicious way to do that.

Anyway, covered-only, or skip the BJs entirely if you don't like covered, is my usual rule (ya, I've broken the rule at times)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ subra+1
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ not trying to speak for all men, true some are hypocrites just stating my own experience
    @Skibum that fuckn hilarious “ hi five the other guy when you’re fucking each other’s wives. “
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Did Trollbot break?
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    In my 20’s I got off easily from a Mexican stripper who put a condom on me. Now that I’m married I wouldn’t get any type of bbbj.

The most pleasurable way to have sex is flying solo these days, because it requires the least amount of effort. You tend to value simplicity as you age, and a good nap after rubbing one out is the best felling ever! I have several images in my Spank Bank to draw from.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol meat amen to simplicity

If you have kids its even more reason to use a rubber.

Thank with your big head and keep your kids and finance together

If not you honestly could be a victim of homelessness due to how difficult it is to recover from a bad divorce
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    ^^^ lmfao...

The easiest path for building wealth is being in a successful marriage, and the fastest path to bankruptcy is getting divorced. Choose wisely.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Amen
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    i'm with juice. don't take risks with other women if you're married
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If you are happily married - don’t fuck strippers.

I recommend you avoid strip clubs - unless you’ve spoken to your wife and she’s ok with your clubbing.

If you can’t control your desires - don’t bareback strippers. Be safe - as Juice said.
  • sshrfrsky
    6 years ago
    It's not worth it but fuck its hard to pass up if available.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Not worth it????

Y'all are either whipped pussies or don't get good BJs.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ both
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Yeah, I don't think it would be worth it either.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    I've never heard of *anyone* picking up an STD from BBBJ. OTOH, you can wear a condom consistently and still pick up genital herpes if you fuck enough random strippers. Condoms are only 30% to 50% effective against HSV2 and not much more effective with HPV.

There's usually an hysterical quality to threads like this one. If you can't live with *any* risk at all, then stop having extra-marital sex.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Sphincter
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Im all about extras and getting a great LDK, but Im also not married. I could see myself going to a club from time to time when married to just relax with some friends, but I doubt the idea of extras would ever pop into my head at that stage of life. To the married guys what is the fun in getting extras when married. Just the thrill of a new woman or is your wife lacking in that area? Its ok to be honest lol
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    when i was married my wife never gave me a good bj. since splitting from her... i’ve gotten many awesome bj’s from dancers and one short time girl friend.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Is the risk of getting caught at a strip Club while married worth it, even if you’re not getting extras?
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Try the ultra thin bareback condom, if she sucks good you wouldn't know it's there.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    BBBJ feels so damn good though
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion