tuscl

RIP Stan Lee

NJBalla
New York
Sheesh 20 discussions for Dennis Hof and no mentions for DJ Stan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUpUFofG…

10 comments

• georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Was just getting ready to post.

He lived a full life, and did what he enjoyed though, so while I’m sad that I’ll never see another cameo (unless it’s already been recorded), I can’t really mourn.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Yeah, i hope he has a lot of unreleased cameos. I hear they shot a lot of them back to back as he got older
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Stanley? Does he make tools? Or rather, did he make tools?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^lmao
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    Stan Lee is one of the most influential people of our lifetime. Who would have thought comic book would have been able to change the world? I will miss his cameos, too, but 95 years is a helluva run. Excelsior!
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    Stan Lee is one of the most influential people of our lifetime. Who would have thought comic book would have been able to change the world? I will miss his cameos, too, but 95 years is a helluva run. Excelsior!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I think youre confusing Stan Lee with Dennis Hof.
  • likes2look
    6 years ago
    Wait, ... What? Did something happen to Dennis?
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Rip Stan Lee. I just read about his death on Monday in today's Sunday paper. He was way ahead of his time in the 60's creating comics with the X-men with socially different backgrounds and the Black Panther. I enjoyed his comics and the movies that are being created based on all of that. I even collected some of the comic books a long time ago. I probably have a collection of his almost never read comics. I don't know what he was thinking or why I liked them something about something called swamp thing or man thing that burned evil people who came in contact with the swamp dwelling creature in Florida when they felt fear they burned. Weird maybe. Still weird for today but no weirder than any marvel super power.

I will miss his cameo appearances in the movies. RIP.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Funny I had heard this earlier in the week but I never saw it again so I didn’t post
    RIP
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion