tuscl

How’s the dancing scene in Greenville, SC?

Let’s be honest : the mixed club scene in Atlanta has essentially gone down the drain. That being said, I was wondering if anyone could give me any insights into how the clubs out in Greenville are? Are they dead? How’s the mileage? Do they have a diverse pool of talent (code for “are there black girls there”lol)? I’m all ears and will happily give a gratuity dance for anyone that offers me any tip

About me : dark skin, willowy frame, 5’9”

26 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    It's dead... Greensboro NC is a better move
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You can dance at my house
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    What is a willowy frame?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Are you made of wood?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ no - her frame gives wood to PLs
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Nice
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Tits? Show us?
  • MAASXX
    6 years ago
    @juicebox69

...figured. I guess I’ll just head out to NOLA then
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ show us *your* tits
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ that was for flagooner
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    No firsthand knowledge but NOLA has been under the thumb of LE for the last year or two - IDK if $$$ can still be made but seems the clubs are having a rough time w/ LE w/ some of them being forced to close either temporarily or permanently
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Come here baby I’ll make sure you’re happy
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'd love to see a stripper perform on "So You Think You Can Dance"
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Stop trolling guys
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Ebony your welcome ;)
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Rumor is if you’re a dancer in the Carolinas and keep Ritz crackers, pimento cheese, and Arby’s sauce packets in your clutch, someone here will buy you dances.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • MAASXX
    6 years ago
    @juicebox69 Thank you! I'll be sure to message you whenever I'm working in the area
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Thanks love
  • Ironcat
    6 years ago
    It's not as good as it used to be in G'ville - Trophy Club and Lust (if you are not oppose to pasties on your nipples) are your best bets for making money.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Trish from Club Lust will be your best source on the local Greenville scene. She was really hot, like Brandi Love hot, until things went downhill and so did she. Check out her picture on her screen now. That’s what dancing in Greenville will do to you.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yeah i agree with IronCat that if you need to dance in Greenville SC then Lust and Trophy are the best and only options
  • MAASXX
    6 years ago
    I’ve been thinking of commuting. I’m in school right now so I can’t afford to go to somewhere like Miami or New York every weekend. Though thenpasties thing seems extremely strange...Thank you guys!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    If the money is there, can you afford not to go there.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Money isnt there lol

Dead all week and friday and Saturday night around 11pm on is the best time for money

Yep thats dead in my book

Best wished ebony
  • MAASXX
    6 years ago
    I’d honestly be surprised if it was any worse than the club I’m at now...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion