tuscl

Front room makeout sessions

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Friday, November 9, 2018 2:36 PM
I was necking with my bad bitch in the front room for hours... Dr.Evil can testify

20 comments

• Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Front room makeout is where it is at!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Amen
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Juicebox and Countryman, guys who have mastered the art of making strippers deliver. It all comes down to that front room makeout session. After that, she is all yours! SJG
  • jestrite50
    6 years ago
    I always try for a front room makeout session.
  • Mr_PUA_Guy50
    6 years ago
    I must admit fellas I thought this board had no hope remaining. But here I see men becoming expert womanizers before our very eyes and others trying to learn from them. If only all of TUSCL were like the gentlemen in this thread.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    A little of both in my opinion
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    For me, when it has happened there has been very little money exchanged, like maybe $1. But these were at low mileage places where the money is less and the dance sale pressure is less. I would say that the high dance pressure clip joints are the most difficult. Your money is not to persuade the girl to do anything she would not otherwise want to do, rather it is to get her off the dance selling script for a while, so that she can just relax and be herself, more like a first date. When things have not gone well, I've even suggested to the girl that we let it be like a first date. But when it goes well you won't be having such conversations. In future travels I will be passing out more money, to achieve this goal of getting girls off script for a while, for that front room makeout session. It only matters for the first time, as afterwards you can be bedding her outside. It is some chemistry, but mostly it is just treating the dancer as you would treat any other woman, instead of as a vending machine. In my experience that puts a customer in the upper 1% of the guys she deals with. And I believe the personality types seen on this forum substantiate that. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    And a big thumbs up to Mr_PUA_Guy50 SJG
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^Smash that like button
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    Why don't you guys just ask her to make out in the lap dance rooms or during OTC? I mean I love kissing and making out too but why are you guys trying so hard to do it where she could get in trouble?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Usually i get the dfk will fucking
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Juice, yes, lots of women will go for DFKing during FS. And strippercutie, the whole idea is to get the girl off script. Still best to be feeding her money. But don't want to be having discussions with her about kissing. That is not the nature of it. Such discussions only ensue when things have not gone well. Best is just to kiss her. More than anything it comes down to how one does it. Verbally softening her up, eye contact, and money to let her see good intentions. But it still comes down to just kissing her. Want this to be happening before there is any talk of booths or back rooms. If she agrees to kiss in the booth, that still might be very limited. Want her to really let go. If she really wants to kiss, then she will be doing it, not talking about it. Best way is just to set the scene best as possible, and then just do it. Works in AMPs, most of the time, even though some girls are really surprised. Having a discussion about it would not be the same result. I mean, intimacy starts when both parties can let the para-sympathetic nervous system take over from the sympathetic. Then when the sympathetic reasserts control, that is when climax occurs. The sympathetic is fight or flight. It is the originator of most actions. But the para-sympathetic is feed and breed. To let it initiate actions you kind of have to do it indirectly. This is why having discussions about it and making agreements are not the best way. Guy just has to learn how to lead a girl's emotions a bit and just let it happen. Can give her care concern and respect money, but cannot buy that kind of opening up. FS is always much better when there is a nice preliminary makeout session. Want the girl to be off script, like a first date. Booths and back rooms are mostly just toll gates. Once you go in there with the girl, you pretty much have to let her lead it, unless that front room makeout session is already proceeding. SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Bingo baby
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    And by all accounts, when the girls are openly competing with each other, like in our black dives, they lead by jumping onto a guys lap and then proceeding to lick his neck and nibble at his ear, defying him to start making out with her. TUSCLER's have affirmed that at the mixed race dives, all the girls do it exactly that same way. And then in real life, girl on girl open tongue kissing is a huge turn on, and should say the girl end up next on my lap, things will happen. And then in TJ, they are by all accounts and videos much more aggressive about initiating DFKing. Countryman no longer has any interest with US clubs. Though he now is living with a girl he got a front room makeout session going with. And then at that TJ Playboy Bar, by all accounts they sneak up on a guy from behind and then use both hands to pull his head back so they can start ramming their tongue into his mouth. After about 30 seconds of that they will look him in the eyes and say, "Ficha o arriba". So when the women want to make something happen, DFKing is a central part of it. Even in our strict no touching clubs, girls are known to be lying on the bar going from one guy to another, for $1, and doing intense DFKing. Seemingly they are bored and want immediate OTC. At one where the mileage had skyrocketed a girl was responding to $1 stage tips with really nice DFKing, really surprising guys. Seemingly she wanted to do backroom FS. She wanted results, not talking about it. If she does DFKing, then there is no more competition, things just happen. SJG
  • ime
    6 years ago
    If you were with strippers why were you making out with Dr. Evil?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lmfao ime
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Strip clubs are fine tuned well oiled machines for separating marks from their money. Very similar to carnival shows. But the women are real, exactly what they appear to be. So you just have to find ways to get around the intended box. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion