Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Japanese sex workers

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN

New Jersey

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

where do you find these ladies? i never see them at clubs.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

As of 2014 the City of Torrance, CA has the second largest concentration of ethnic Japanese people of any U.S. city, after Honolulu.

Profile picture for Vantablack
Vantablack
•

They're in Japan lol

But for real Japanese love hotels are big over in Japan. Quite the tourist attraction

Profile picture for Vantablack
Vantablack
•

@shadowcat

I've been to Torrance multiple times since it's in LA. Hispanics still outnumber the Japs by a lot

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

I would guess go to Honolulu

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Guam too?

If u wanna find them in the US that is

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
•

Thanks guys. i rarely travel without my wife so i'll likely just have to keep my eye out

Profile picture for Vantablack
Vantablack
•

I've been to Honolulu, there were quite a number of Japanese people there. That was back in 2008 though, haven't been back since

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I think there’s one dancer in Austin that’s japanese mixed with something else

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement