tuscl

Found a watch, should I return it to the owner?

GeneraI
 All your base are belong to us.
Thursday, November 8, 2018 8:53 AM
So I found this guys watch recently, I do know the guy, but it’s not like I’m friends with him, so I’m struggling with the dilemma of returning it to him or keeping it. It belonged to my doctor and he mistakenly left it behind when he was checking my prostate yesterday. What would you guys do?

11 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Did you clean the shit off?
  • LostinFLA
    6 years ago
    How exactly did you find it?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Really you’d even bother to ask a question like that, I’d never do business with a person that has a contact of this nature. SMH
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    What kind of watch is it? If its a Rolex, I'd say finders keepers. He kinda owed you the free watch for the fisting he gave ya. LOL Plus if the doctor wasn't competent enough to properly secure his watch strap, he deserves to make a donation to you for leaving his equipment behind or in your case in your behind.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Your doctor gives prostate exams at your home, or office, what kind of a doctor do you go to anyway. Tell me if you’re in the exam room do you feel it’s ok to help yourself to any supplies he has laying around Still SMH
  • pawnrob69
    6 years ago
    U guys do realize he was making a stupid joke about the watch falling off in his ass while his prostate was being checked. Then again it wasn't funny so I understand not getting it.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    That watch is gonna hurt when OP shits it out.....
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That’s a shitty joke...
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Reminds me of Christopher Walken's character in Pulp Fiction: "This watch. This watch was on your daddy’s wrist when he was shot down over Hanoi. He was captured, put in a Vietnamese prison camp. He knew if the gooks ever saw the watch it’d be confiscated, taken away. The way your dad looked at it, that watch was your birthright. He’d be damned if any slopes were gonna put their greasy yellow hands on his boy’s birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something. His ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my ass two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you."
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    did he have both of his hands on your shoulders?????
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    Yeah you should definitely return it if you know who owns it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion