tuscl

Brisket

blahblahblah23
>:( 🧚🏼‍♀️💃🏼 busy being a "psycho bitch" 🤣
Wednesday, November 7, 2018 7:33 PM
Since we feel the need to post retarded shit today I felt like proclaiming my love for brisket. It's wonderful.

59 comments

• Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    ^LOL
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Is eating brisket how you got those ig guns you're packing?
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I'm having a wonderful conversation about our love for brisket via text with someone who told me his spirit animal is brisket
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Made brisket last weekend. Smoked for 12 hours... Came out perfect. I agree. I love brisket too.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You have interesting friends blahblah
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Did anyone tell them that at some point before becoming brisket they cease to be an animal?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Brisket is delicious. Damn, now I’m getting hungry :(
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Wallanon- I'm not sure he is aware. Best not to let the cat out of the bag on this one.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @BlahBlah how do you feel about corned beef?
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I never eat corned beef. I get plenty of salts from my binges.. I only buy regular beef to cook.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Corned beef is just another way of cooking brisket.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Oh idk I see corned beef at the market but it's some salty shit. Idk I'm staying somewhere with an oven so baked some. Then another portion in slow cooker. I'm fat and happy today. Much more productive than stripping out here LOL
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I love brisket in the slow cooker with little potatoes and broccoli mmmmm!
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Fuck off it's my brisket u vile detergent >:(
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Not nice to not share with the other children blah blah, I’m gonna put you on a time out;(
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Altair’s prolly better to be a vile detergent, than a vile degenerate like our friend dougster ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Little dick Sammy’s just jealous cause dougster likes me best.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Lmfao
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Slow Cooker brisket??? No smoke... no crust...no way. Next time tell me when you’re craving it and I’ll smoke you one.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    I love me some brisket, especially the burny ends!
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    "I love me some brisket, especially the burny ends!" Should have read "burnt". Fat finger, and autocorrect left it that way.
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    Well it is black meat, that you put in your mouth ;) I'm actually vegan though.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Jewish style brisket with onions, carrots and potatoes. The bbq brisket is not up to that standard. Damn I miss Wolfies when I go to Florida.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Katz Deli Restaurant in lower Manhattan kicks Wolfe’s ass for brisket, and if you’ve ever been to Nathan’s in Coney Island they make a great brisket sandwich, but my mother and grandmother made it the best, every Seder brisket and Matzoh Ball soup , food so good it’s like your stomach is having an orgasm.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I’ve done brisket in the crockpot, in the oven, on the smoker and in a Dutch oven. They’re all good, if for different reasons, as long as you pay attention and season appropriately. Now I gotta go to the grocery.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Kreplach? Kishke? Tzimes? Whitefish? Belly lox? 25?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ don’t forget the most popular smaltz herring, and smoked chubs ;)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Brisket? Really? Is it that tasty?
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I use a sous vide for brisket.... 165 degrees for 24 hours.... then pull it out, rub it down again, then on the big green egg with hickory wood till it hits 200 degrees internal temperature.... then wrap it up and let rest in cooler for an hour. i did one a few weeks ago smoked with chunks from a jack daniels barrel, that was good
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    "165 degrees for 24 hours.... then pull it out, rub it down again." Sounds like things between you and that brisket got pretty hot and heavy ;)!
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Lol I ought to get a smoker eventually once I decide to stick somewhere a while.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Slow cooking is the best way to cook.... nothing fucked up food faster than the invention of the microwave With the sous vide I can have precise control over the temperature
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’m surprised txtittyfag is getting cranky in this thread. You would think he would be more cheerful at the idea of having a bunch of meat in his mouth.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Because dougster is a sassy witty one, when he’s not just copying and pasting his regular nonsense.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Godammit txtittyfag. Stop sleeping with my boyfriend :(
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Good idea. They might end up turning gay and troll a strip club site for 14 years (when the board doesn’t even have many male strip clubs as an option to review)
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I must be missing a lot with my ignore list
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    wow
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Sometimes I’m tempted to put some on ignore. But I like the cheap entertainment
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I'm guessing we got way off topic from our love for brisket?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ it happens
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Smash that brisket button
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    A gastropub type place here in metro Detroit has this delicious brisket slider. Among other toppings, it comes with a runny fried egg in it. Sooo fucking good.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "I'm actually vegan though." Strippercutie404, that's interesting. In the thread where you ordered a non-menu item at Olive Garden (when people were accusing you of being a troll), you said: "Just ask for a Caesar salad with noodles and parmesan cheese." Parmesan cheese is not vegan. Is your veganism a recent development, or did you forget your persona eats cheese from Olive Garden and is not, in fact, vegan...?
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    Wtf? A dancer who claims to do $250 full service on this board is a troll?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I know, right? And even the person behind the txttyspice alias has given that troll account a trust. Lol.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Smash that like button.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    There are girls that do everything for that cheap or less though. That's the sad part about it.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    I think Brisket would make a pretty awesome stage name tbh
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i tried the brisket sandwich at costco food court a few months ago. i was not impressed. nothing like real cowboy brisket.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’ve heard there is a dive club in Portland that has a dancer that goes by stage name brisket. She’s tall, chubby, and very aggressive from what I’ve heard lol.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Mister Wonderful Costco's brisket sandwich is absolutely disgusting, there is no relationship between that sandwich and a good brisket sandwich, if youre are near L.A. i'd suggest you try Factor's Famous Deli, on West Pico Blvd. I haven't been out there in years, but they had a delicious brisket, pastrami, and corned beef trio, platter of sliced meats, back when I was staying on the west coast.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Nicespice are you serious or just kidding ?
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    ^its Portland so she’s probably serious? I’ve heard weirder stories about strippers/clubs there
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Being serious. But it’s all secondhand information.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Lol!!
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Chap's Pit Beef (at US40 and I -895 in Baltimore) has great food, and Guy Fieri and Andrew Zimmern agree with me. Even better, there's a very decent strip club that shares the parking lot!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion