tuscl

Are we strip club gurus?

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
So I learned the definition of what a guru is and it seems like those of us that strip club a lot could probably consider ourselves gurus.

8 comments

• wallanon
    6 years ago
    Urban Dictionary says:

Guru
    Gurus: a frequent or favorite companion who causes extreme love and adoration in the heart of their admirer
    - side effects may include emotional breakdowns, depression, sleep deprivation, spotty eating habits, weight loss, excessive distress, French sobbing noises, extra anxiety, sexual overload/sexual deprivation, /FOREVERALONE, and mild hysteria.
    so about the guru... i have two options:

1. to suck it up and stop being a little bitch

2. leave her...
    and the latter just won't happen any time and y'all said i should just leave her today? if only it were so easy! it's just so complex and she and i really do have good times mostmostmost of the time! <3
    I love my guru!

#boyfriend #girlfriend #lover #fuck buddy #babycakes

• georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    “Aficionado” would probably be a better term for me.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I thought we were a bunch of PLs ;)
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i know i certainly am. i spend more than any bitch here and get extras in the front room for free and take dem hoes out da club
  • Player11
    6 years ago
    I have done at least 15 Ritz Houston girls otc and otc.
  • Player11
    6 years ago
    I have done at least 15 Ritz Houston girls otc and otc.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I never want to be called a guru when it comes to understanding what goes on in the minds of 18 to 21 year old dancers. I'm not even sure if you can dance at 18.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I consider myself to be a filthy strip club patron. I’m an enjoyer of the lowest forms of filth.

Do I know enough to be considered a guru? No, not even close.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion