tuscl

First and Last(?) Table Dance

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
I took the afternoon off and visited a club. The club was pretty empty, but there were two new girls with wristbands. I flagged one down for a dance. Her buddy went to a table about 20 feet away. My girl started dancing for me and we started to talk. Her first day. I was her first table dance. I was getting more than the average (for that club) contact. She said loud enough for those near to hear "You've got a boner!" A couple of heads turned and smiled. I could feel my face getting a little red.

Given her interest in my boner I asked if she knew about VIP's. She called out to her buddy and asked how much she should charge for VIP. Once we established the price, I started talking about what exactly would be on the menu. She was very down with extras. Then she called to her friend and asked how much she should charge to fuck in VIP.

I'm sure I turned beet red. For you older guys, it was like one of those old E F Hutton commercials. Most of the room turned and stared. Luckily there was no bouncer around. Unluckily, there was a woman who was probably a house mom. She called the girl over and they disappeared in the back. About 10 minutes later, here comes the two women. The dancer was in civvies and made the Walk of Shame out the door. I got a nasty look from the house mom. I took off, too.

Fired? Sent home for the day? Not sure what happened.

17 comments

• Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    In the immortal words of Homer Simpson "DOH!!!"

So did you chase her down in the parking lot and complete the transaction. LOL
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    DOH! I should have! Actually the house mom stayed near the door probably to make sure I didn't.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    That bitch. How dare she interfere with a business transaction. She must be a communist. : )
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    "Actually the house mom stayed near the door probably to make sure I didn't."

That's actually illegal.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    "Actually the house mom stayed near the door probably to make sure I didn't."

That's actually illegal.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    I see doormen hold up patrons for a minute while a dancer heads to her car. See it all the time.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    Then did you at least get her license plate number? Skibum can run it for you and get her contact info for ya. LOL
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Maybe if her friend is still there I can get the digits. High school aged strippers (18 and a month). No good sense.
  • rattdog
    6 years ago
    biggest mistake was not signaling her to lower the voice down. just should have taken her to another part of the club where you could have made a deal where no one would be within earshot.
    hoped that girl left zilch for that cunt of a housemom.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    That is hysterical. You probably should have prompted her to keep it lower key after the boner announcement. Hindsight 20/20
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    “I see doormen hold up patrons for a minute while a dancer heads to her car. See it all the time.”

Doesn’t mean it’s legal, only means no one has called them on it.

Neither the club nor any employee (unless such employee also happens to be a deputized officer of the law) has any authority to detain or prevent someone for leaving the club. There are exceptions for things like if a crime has occurred, as long as they witnessed it, or if an actual cop asks, or for safety reasons, or there’s a reasonable expectation that the detained person will attack someone else, and such like. Depending on the local, it can be an assault charge, especially if they use force. Hell, even kidnapping, though that’s unlikely.

But nothing that allows a doorman to prevent a patron from leaving until a stripper gets in her car and leaves.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Witnessing a crime, like solicitation of prostitution, perhaps?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "...asks, or for safety reasons, or..."

I don't know the law on this, but that would be the claim.

No DA would take this to court, and any settlement in civil court would be minimal if anything.

Fucking litigious assholes would be laughed out of court.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Actually with those anti-strip club crusaders, I wouldn’t put it past them to try and make a case for unlawful detainment. Jes sayin
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    If you’re running a strip club, would it be more likely you’d be sued by a 50 y.o. married customer whose wife thinks he’s at the office for keeping him in the club or arrested by the police for not protecting your 18 y.o. female 100 lb employees from men following them home? There’s one answer to this, 100 times out of 100.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Wrong scenario, think about how easy it would be for a UC evangelical or some politician, running for an election to make a big deal out of that.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    And for a civil case you have to show damages
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion