tuscl

When your on a trip to another city/town is all you do is monger?

Tuesday, November 6, 2018 8:46 PM
If I want to be a high roller in the club and fuck with SA yeah for me pretty much. (All mongering to me) Outside of food, pretty much all I do is monger because that’s what the budget allows. I might do some baseball stuff but I’ve already seen most of the MLB ballparks in America. How about y’all

15 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Over the last few years it's been about mongering - but starting 2019 I wanna do non-mongering trips for the most part
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ but not 100% sure I'll change my ways - time will tell
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this, but I once went to Tijuana and I DIDN'T monger!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ if you weren't a TUSCLer at the time then you're forgiven
  • LostinFLA
    6 years ago
    Papi, say it ain’t so. Billy Joel said it best...”Don’t Go Changing”.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Better than sitting at the hotel watching TV.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    normally i'm 110% focused on work 19 hrs/day when business traveling, so no. When traveling for pleasure, my wife is always in tow, so that doesn't lend itself to SC visits let alone monger, either. So, no.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Pretty much at least 50% of the time. Four day trip I'll spend two nights being a civi and two in pursuit of companionship.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    I like to find the top club in any city I visit. I’m still mad at myself for skipping Mon Venus when I was in Tampa 10 years ago.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Obviously TUSCL is of greatest benefit to business travelers. You don't need reviews for the home metro clubs. It is worth it just to go there and find out for yourself. And you don't want to be paying for motel rooms with taxed income either. I used to look at this paper directory book for strip clubs. Intended for business travelers and dancers. It gave one a sense of what a town was like. Now I get this from TUSCL. The main variable is just how many clubs does a city have. That is the best measure of the quality. I would not travel more than like the 50 miles from San Jose to San Francisco, and by the CalTrain, just for mongering. I mean, at the home town clubs, you can get OTC. The ITC characterizations only matter for the first visit or two. After that you will know the girls, so it is not the same anymore. You shift to OTC. I will be doing a great deal of traveling in the future. I plan to be pretty much living on the road for about 10 years. But it will be to build and expand a transnational network of businesses. Obviously TJ is great, and I will be there. But in the meantime, we have our own Latina's, and OTC, they can do everything the TJ girls do, and do it just as well. SJG Jeff Healey, w/ Toucu [view link]
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    Would you guys say you mostly travel just to see what strip clubs are like in other parts of the state or is it because you're trying to get better mileage/prices?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ I think some of our regular posters do do that. But I think it is the business travelers who have the best set up, traveling on untaxed funds, keeping a mistress in a secondary town or two. For me it will be like that. Going to strip clubs in the new town will be one of the ways I meet and connect with locals. So the girl who becomes my bedmate will be my first boots on the ground for that new place. SJG
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I will look for a performance of the local symphony or opera. Sometimes, I’ll see if the nearby art museum has an interesting exhibit running. Fuck no! I check out the titties and beer!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I like to check out the ballet;)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    At our Mexican Bar underground, on the promo signs for the shows, they say, "Bailarinas Exoticos". Sometimes there is a drawing of a girl in high heels sitting in a cocktail glass. SJG TJ Street [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion