tuscl

You know you're old and losing it when..........

skibum609
Massachusetts
.....you look at Nicole's pic and wish you could get lap dances from her.

30 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I guess I’m not getting old and loosing it then.
    ;
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Skibum did your weed get laced with PCP?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I think she's sexy - like her hips and legs - I'm also partial to dark hair
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^You patronizing SOB
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Lmao
  • I am sexy as fuck and gorgeous @papi u don't need to justify it but thank u

Ski bum you are crazy as fuck
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I think all the hate is from the trolling. There are a lot of dancers that look like that
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    A lot of dancers have a penis?
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    To be fair skibum609, Nicole1994’s avatar is kind of brilliant. I’m with Papi_Chulo.

The issue, of course, is that many posters think Nicole1994 looks more like a fat weirdo guy living in his mother’s basement. I assume you don’t want lap dances from a fat male weirdo skibum609!
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    I am agnostic regarding the issue of whether Nicole1994 is a male basement weirdo trolling TUSCL by pretending to be a female UT Austin student or a genuine female UT Austin student trolling TUSCL because...

...wait, why would a female UT Austin student that is not a stripper decide to start trolling a strip club discussion board again?
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    .... when you start agreeing with txtittyfag(dot) and Randumbmember, because you’re going insane.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Her attitude sucks. Papi Chulo gives her a compliment and her response is "I don't need you to justify it, but thanks". Couldn't even say a simple thank you. She can kick rocks IMO.
  • OldGringo
    6 years ago
    Agree with TFP. Also, most hot girls in their early twenties get enough attention in their real lives. They aren't so insecure that they desperately need to seek attention on an internet board. It wouldn't surprise me if she really is a guy, or not the girl in the pics, or annoying as fuck in real life, so she can't hold onto a boyfriend.
  • u guys are saying my attitude sucks because you totally misunderstood my comment . I said papi didn't have to justify himself, meaning that I didn't tell papi not to comment because " I'm so hot" ,but rather that he doesn't need to stick up for me by commenting that he thinks I'm hot in response to ppl who don't

So no, I dont have a shittty attitude , I am a sweet girl.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Nicole has spunk - better to stand up for yourself than let others constantly dump on you
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Papi quit patronizing the girls ;)
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    @Papi: how do you know she has spunk? Did you leave it there? Also, how do you know she doesn't like a dirty sanchez now and then?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You's all betta stop sipping on that hatorade

Ok bye
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    @Papi: I am just razing you and Nicole. I agree with your opinion of her (both about her appearance and her spunk). I am just stirring up shit because 1) I can and 2) she can sometimes come across a little brash.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I know
  • I am not brash.
    I am passionate about my abilities to be the best
  • Brash is like thinking that but at the expense of others which I don't do lmao

..as. Long as I'm not looking down on other ppl I am ok
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    Note to self: make sure Nicole is always on the bottom. No cowgirl for her. : )
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I think Nicole might be a Papi alias. He has her down pat.

"You's all betta stop sipping on that hatorade

Ok bye"
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm a flagooner alias
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    1 of about 15
  • Why do I get no cow girl???
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Ok Nicole, I misunderstood your post in regards to Papi. My apologies.

Still, my comment about your attitude was based on a number of different things you've posted on this forum. And the reason I even brought up your attitude was because the OP stated that he looked at your avatar and wished he could get dances. Just like Papi, I also think from your avatar you have nice physical features. But just like a hot dancer in a club, if her attitude sucks then I want no part of her.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    @Nicole: "as. Long as I'm not looking down on other ppl I am ok"

That is why no cow girl. I want you nice, so no looking down at me. : )
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    Aww this thread is not very nice guys! Nicole is beautiful!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion