Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What does Christianity mean today? My Party is my church, and I believe I serve

CJKent (Banned)

“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Title almost says all... ~Joseph Goebbels (29 October 1897 – 1 May 1945) Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda

Replies (4)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

OP why don’t you kiss my ass, you like to post shit as click bait then never comment yourself, my opinion of you is that you’re a dick.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I could have sworn CJKent was a decent contributor before he started with all these shitposts. Am I mis-remembering? What a weird change in persona

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ You’re Misremembering

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

California male = impotent pussy.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement