tuscl

What would you do ?

jaredlucas
Arizona
About a year ago I fucked up And dropped an envelope of cash in a club I have visited 30-40 times over the past few years. Something More than $1000.

I posted on this at the time it happened, and received the expected mix of advice and admonishment from our esteemed TUSCL community

I remember calling the club to report the missing the envelope within 30 mins of leaving the club, but manager on duty advised that no one had seen it or turned it in - wrote it off as a dumbass mistake. I had also called had a couple of the dancers at the club check up on it for me hours later but no one knew anything. I figured some luck guy found it and had a good time. Oh well... shit happens.

Quite by chance I was in the club last week and one of the girls I often have OTC fun with told me that one of the managers told her that he had found my bank envelope and just partied with it. I don't know him.

Obviously, I was pissed but didn't know what to do. Apparently, the offending manager was not working that day, but my lady friend says he still works there and also at another local sister club these days.

Cash is untraceable. I realize I won't get it back, but am inclined to take some type of action since the manager I reported the lost cash to is the one who Scooped up the cash and lied to Me about on the phone.

What actions, if any, would you take - against the club or against the asshole manager ?
Club in question is raiders reef Tucson
At a minimum, I'll be boycotting the club even though I have enjoyed numerous sexy extras with a nice mix of ladies over the years.

32 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    Wait for the manager in the parking lot at 2AM.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’d bring lube next time. It hurts less when the manager fucks your ass - after you tell him where you left the cash...
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... Obviously, I was pissed but didn't know what to do ..."

There's nothing you can do - it's your fault for losing the $$$ - w/ as much ROBing as there is strip-clubs and as shady as many SCs are, you should not be pissed nor expect that someone will return that $$$ - the chances of someone finding $1k in a club and giving it back is as good as getting extras in the club for free from the hottest dancer
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’m not so sure I’d believe the dancer, what earthly reason would a guy who found a bundle of cash tell the dancer. I’d be more inclined to believe that your so called friend has a grudge against this particular guy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Offer a $20 reward for whomever returns your $1000 - that should motivate them to give you the $$$
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Ask your mom for a tissue.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Wait for the manager in the parking lot at 2AM.

^ LOL

But twentyfive is right, it could be that too. How would you even know who to wait for in the parking lot at 2 am? :/
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    If you found an envelope with $1,000+ anywhere, what would you do with it? How many people would claim that it was their's?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @ Shadowcat it’s ridiculous a guy who works in a strip club, knows what the dancers are about, shares the fact he just found a bundle of cash with a stripper. In my mind it’s ludicrous.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Bring your shed full of guns
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    I would not trust the dancer. Let it go man. You are trying to find someone to blame for your fuck up.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    Put it down as a life lesson and move on. Not worth the trouble and you will probably end up hurting yourself trying to fix the situation. Plus if you are getting extras in the club, why would you want to chance being barred from there by pissing off the management. Don't blame the club or the dancers for your mistake, just move on with your life.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    "it’s ridiculous a guy who works in a strip club, knows what the dancers are about, shares the fact he just found a bundle of cash with a stripper. In my mind it’s ludicrous"

why would it matter to him if the stripper knows? what is she gonna do, tell on him? rob him? no one can prove anything and he already spent it so why not brag. i turned in cash once and the manager didn't even pretend to put it in the safe he just told me i'm stupid and that it's his now. next time i found $ after that i kept it
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^You just made my point even more eloquently than I did ;)
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    Unfortunately, even boycotting the club doesn't really help. All you are doing is depriving yourself of a good time and extras.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I have no doubt the limp dicked manager bragged to the dancers. What I would do is wait until he left from work; get his plate number; run it through the dmv; next time he is in earshot casually mention that you heard a house (state his address) burned to the ground with no survivors.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Skibum609 you do know that its illegal for anyone other than the police to run a license plate, right? As an attorney you should know that. You're also advocating harassment and the threat of violence simply because on an online message board is meandering about unsubstantiated gripes.

Jaredlucas, I highly doubt the hoe is telling the truth. Maybe she wants attention or drama. No one is gonna brag about that shit to someone when you frequent the club.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    -->"get his plate number; run it through the dmv"

Ever heard of Rebecca Schaeffer? I hadn't until someone told me. Actress murdered by stalker in West Hollywood in 1989 who got her address from DMV. 5 years later federal law banned general public from getting addresses through DMV but there's plenty of exceptions and you know anyone with access to law enforcement or PI databases it's pretty easy to get.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Decline - I can run it right from my computer and despite Phat's stupid comment it is legal for an attorney seeking to send someone something. On-line threats are not actionable in most states. One would need a present day ability to commit the act.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I can tell one thing I wouldn’t do -

I wouldn’t post a discussion here a year after it happened!

There’s nothing good to come of this. He’s not getting the money back - and it’s best to let it go.

File a complaint with the better business bureau. Make sure you use proper names. Trixie Wet Lipps told me that Jimmy B. Knuckles lifted an envelope I accidentally left in the Titty Twister containing $1000 in $20’s (and $1’s) that I was intending to spend on Petunia McGhee in the Crushed Velvet VIP room....
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    You don't know that what the dancer is telling you about the manager finding the money is true. She could be just telling you this because she thinks it is what you want to here, or for some other reason of her own. So much time has passed. People lose money in all sorts of venues, not just strip clubs.

SJG
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Skibum, there are plenty of new anti online bullying laws. and your IP can be subpoenaed from TUSCL. Also, looking up license plates falls under anti stalking laws in many states, hence why only pigs can do it.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    San Jose Guy is right, I would take it with a grain of salt. If it were true and she wanted you to know she could have easily told you much much sooner.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    What should you do about the loss of untraceable cash from a year ago with nothing more for evidence than a "he said, she said" scenario where the "she" is a stripper? Why you should get the local LE Crime Scene Unit all over that of course. ;)

Oh, and after the local CSU, FBI, Secret Service and maybe the ATF conduct a joint investigation into your year old case of missing cash in an envelope, maybe next time don't bring that much cash into the club in an envelope. ☺
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You should sue the manager and club on Judge Judy
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Guys having $1,000 in cash, bringing it to a club and then losing it? Another guy in a different thread paying some ROB cunt $500 and getting nothing in return? WTF is happening here?
    I don't mean to be critical. I've made my share of mistakes in life. But come on man? How does one get separated so easily from his money?
  • Pyroxl
    6 years ago
    Review on here, Yelp, Google Maps, etc.
    I'd avoid a place if I saw a review like that, though I can see it might be an expected outcome from anywhere, not just clubs. Still, the owner may see it.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I lost my iPhone in the strip club! I looked around for it and couldn't find it and then just decided to say fuck it.

Strip clubs are full of shady characters, so don't expect to recover what you lost. You can't really trust anyone in there
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    I have to give a “brilliant!” to rickdugan’s answer, which is basically everybody else’s answer but with a soupçon of dickishness added! Bravo!

Now can people help me out with my problem? I lost my Home Depot discount card in the club and now I’ve heard that the manager has installed bidets in every room of his house. Not just the bathrooms; every room!

What should I do?

1. Boycot the club because he clearly used my Home Depot discount card (I had the special bidet plan).
    2. Assume he’s an honest guy who independently decided it was aces to be no more than 10 feet from a place to wash your taint while at home.

I’m leaning toward #2. I like to be positive! ;)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    First off - there’s nothing more refreshing than a nice spritz on the old taint!

I can’t fault a guy for installing a bidet in front of a nice big screen tv - as I’m a bit angry I didn’t install one!
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Let it go. You ducked up. Learn from the mistake and move on.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I think she has an ulterior motive . I don't see the point in her telling you a year later if she actually gave a fuck about you
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion