tuscl

Strippers and Smoking Cigarettes

ime
Fuck Joe Biden
Gentleman in your esteemed estimation what percentage of strippers do you think smoke. it seems to me about 65-75% but in divier clubs the percentage is higher. Is smoking a way to kill time and that is why more strippers do it?

What do you guys think?

30 comments

• GeneraI
    6 years ago
    Ever favorite I've had smoke weed all the time, but none of them smoked cigarettes.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Well thanks for raising the level of discourse on the board, dipshit
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    She looks way cuter when she puts the ciggy out
  • ime
    6 years ago
    WTF are you talking about? This is at least strip club related.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    What is a strip club?
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I think the percentage is much higher than that, probably around 85-90%.

If I had to guess, stress is probably the #1 reason why a lot of them smoke. Then again, stress is also a contributing factor to why a lot people (not just strippers) smoke.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^This is true. I know the house mom at one club sells cigarettes.

But I think vaping is more common. I know I prefer hookah but am thinking of getting a vape set up soon.
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    Smoking cigarettes has fallen out of favor in general. Thirty years ago, almost 30% of adults smoked. Now it is about 16%. I would guess around 32% of strippers smoke, so double the percentage of non-stripper adults. I discussed an couple years ago that Newports seemed to be the brand of choice.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I don't like the Cuban dancers at Follies but I will say this good thing about them. I don't see them smoking cigarettes or pot, doing other drugs or drinking alcohol.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    i don't know what percent.....i just know a lot of them smoke. this is a pet peeve of mine. i hate when a dancer sits down by me and starts smoking or is already smoking when she sits down.

lucky for me.....the club i get to the most is non-smoking. they have this little smoking patio outside. but inside, you can't smoke---which is great because i hate cig smoke with a passion
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    w.r.t. cigarettes, IME white strippers seem to be the ones that smoke the most - Latinas and AAs seem to smoke cigarettes at a considerably lower rate
  • ime
    6 years ago
    I think I may have noticed that black strippers smoke the least, but this wasn't about race and smoking more the seemingly much higher rate of smoking of strippers.

• TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "WTF are you talking about? This is at least strip club related."

@ IME, you have to excuse rumdummoron, he's lost and doesn't realize this is a strip club website and not antifa's site. That dipshit jackass is only here to attack Trump and anybody that veers right of his wacko leftist views and to promote his shangri la vision of sugar plum fairies and rainbows.
    Sorry, I have to stop now or that pantsless pussy will go crying to Founder again whining that I picked on him.

Re: your original question, the vast majority of strippers I've met do smoke, both cigarettes and the weed.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    @OSU- I suppose you're still upset about making a complete fool of yourself week or so ago. Don't worry. I already considered you an idiot.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I admitted that based on a previous post from another member that I made a mistake dipshit!
    Something a little maggot like you would never admit to.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    My advice to you is to not push it any further because we don't want my response to upset you so much that you'll have to go crying to Founder again do we? He's a busy guy and doesn't have time to play nursemaid to a little boy that doesn't own any big boy pants. Dipshit!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Yeah percentage is high. Because there is so much smoking going on it makes it that much more difficult to quit.

My fav just got a civvie job and is trying to quit. She may go back to the club on occassional days off to pick up some extra money. I hope that doesn't impact her kicking the habit.

Breaking a nicotine addiction was very hard. I quit about 10 years ago and still find myself craving it.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    A lot of it is alcohol related, I think. I only smoke when I’m drunk and I probably drink more at work than anywhere else. A lot of girls say the same thing
  • Bbybunny
    6 years ago
    I’m the only dancer at my club on weeknights who doesn’t smoke cigarettes. My dancer friend is trying to quit so she’s moved on to juul and a lot of the girls have started vaping instead so if you include e cigs 95%. It’s stress combined with how addictive cigs are and that for some people they quit one bad habit to start a new one.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    If she smells of smoke she loses my money, simple as that. Regardless of cig, weed, vape. Limits my choices but that is my choice.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I'd say the vast majority smoke cigarettes everywhere I've ever worked.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I would say about 65-75% smoke cigs. I mean, that is a rough guess but definitely the majority do.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Most dancers I've met smoke marijuana, but I'm not too sure about cigarettes. Cigarettes are pretty nasty and getting lung cancer isn't fun
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Cigarettes are worse but weed isn't good for your lungs either.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    DC9428 - you are not totally correct. It may not cause lung cancer. The jury is still out on that but it can cause COPD. I have stage 3 COPD. Pulmonologists say "For people with COPD, no method of inhalation of any substance is considered safe or low risk."
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Based on me getting a whiff of cigarette scent on skin or breath during dances, my guess is about 70% smoke cigs.
  • magicrat
    6 years ago
    Before the smoking ban in my home state, I'm guessing 80% at least. It is nice to not have to put up with the smoke and your clothes smelling after a visit these days.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Cigarettes are worse but weed isn't good for your lungs either."

Actually TheeOSU, I'm going to have to (mostly) agree with DC on this one. Smoking weed actually increases lung capacity and yes, studies have shown that it can in fact shrink cancerous cells in the lungs!

Of course, smoking *anything* is not good for health, any smoke going into lungs is never a good thing, but weed is generally not very harmful. Smoking hella blunts may not be the healthiest, but that's just another reason to vape! I love blunt though. I'll smoke 'em till I'm too old to roll 'em. Then I'll have my butler do it.

Cigs are just cancer sticks. They smell gross, taste gross, and give me anxiety attacks. Which is good, because both my parents smoke(d) cigs and I'm glad I never enjoyed them.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Who's Nino???
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion