tuscl

Has anyone one else ever gotten a refund before?

ei8ht_Ball
Still don't know what I'm doing here . . .
Saturday, November 3, 2018 6:43 PM
For me, this is a first. I was doing a 30 minute VIP with a really hot baby stripper. Halfway through she said she had to pee really bad and she wanted me to come with her and wait at the bar outside the restroom. She promised that it wouldn’t eat into my time and we’d finish when she was done. Anyway, as we’re walking past the bar she stops to chat with one of her regulars, and while I'm standing there looking irritated another girls who I’d done dances with earlier comes up to give me her number. While we're talking the baby strippers walks by and pats me on the shoulder, but she went back to the dressing room instead of into the women's room by the bar. I keep talking to the girl who wanted to swap numbers, and the other one doesn't come back. So I told the girl I’m talking to what happened and asked if she could go find the baby strippers. She goes back and then doesn't return either. By this point it's been about 30 minutes, so I go up to the manager we'd paid and tell her what happened. She then goes into the dressing room, and I'm expecting her to bring the girl back out, but instead she returns alone and hands me a wad of cash. I'd paid $250 for half an hour, she gave me back $200 (I assume the house fee is $50). I did get 15 minutes with the girl, so I'm not upset, just kind of dumbfounded. I assumed the girl would come back and finish the VIP before giving the money back. I asked the manager why, and she just shrugged her shoulders and walked away. Meanwhile, the girl who I swapped numbers with comes back and starts talking, so I ask her for a VIP, and she’s game. While she's getting the same manager to ring us in, the baby stripper returns. She's not being overtly rude, but she wants to know what I told the manager about her. I repeated exactly what had happened, and she insists that they didn't give her the opportunity to finish, but just demanded the money back. She said the reason she didn't come back is because I was talking to another girl. I told her it sounded like a misunderstanding, that I hadn't said anything bad about her, and I had expected them to return with the girl, not my money. Seriously, I’d never occurred to me that I get my money back at a strip club of all places. She still wants to finish the VIP, but by this time it was more hassle than it should have been, so I just went back with the other girl. And I don't regret it. We had a great time. I also gave the baby stripper a tip (nothing close to the $200 she missed out on), and I told her I'd be willing to do dances with her next time I'm in (but I'm definitely not doing VIP with her ever again, it’s just too much hassle). I really don't think she was trying to play me. If she was, then she failed miserably. And if she's going to be that flaky in the middle of a VIP, then she’s likely to miss out. It's completely possible that the girl I sent back to get her before telling the manager may not have bothered to say anything to her, especially if she saw this as an opportunity to infringe on the VIP for her own benefit. And if that's the case then I don't really see it as my problem. I think it's perfectly acceptable for the baby stripper to approach a customer while he's talking to another girl if the customer has already paid for VIP. And if that was really an issue for her she could have stayed at the bar where I could say something to her, instead of going back to the dressing room. Any thoughts?

7 comments

• WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    did you get your money back?
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    ask my boi fitty cent [view link]
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    "did you get your money back?" "I'd paid $250 for half an hour, she gave me back $200" So it cost me $50 for 15 minutes in VIP. I'm not complaining.
  • sp
    6 years ago
    Never got a refund but more of a store credit. "You don't have to pay me the 100 for the 5 song set if we go to the 250 VIP" and we were already 3 songs into the set. Same kind of thing happened at another place when it was a 20 credit to do a 140 VIP. I think you probably already know why she did what she did. You mentioned "baby" and few times and she probably still is.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Not in a strip club. But I went to a massage parlor in Memphis. It was in an office strip center in the back. I was there at night so there was no one around. I buzz the door bell and a 40 something year old woman greets me. Not fugly, but not my type. I started to leave then, but thought maybe she was the mamisan. No, she was the girl. But by the time I realized that, I was already in there and had given her $150. She says take your clothes off and lie on the table as she walks to the back. I"m not feeling good about this. Then when she walks to the back, I see a small child in that back room. OK, this is not going to happen. I put my clothes back on and start to walk to the door. She hears me leaving and comes to the door. I thought she was going to try to stop me. But she hands me the money back. All of it. Not wanting to really make eye contact at that point, I grab it and just leave. Since it was only $150, afterwards I wished I had not taken it back. I didn't go into a massage parlor again for a while after that.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I’ve had sex with strippers while their kids are sleeping in another room of the house.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I knew a chick who let guys run a train on her for some crack while her kids were in the other room watching tv. Refunds are at a manager's discretion. I think most are too big of assholes to give them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion