tuscl

What do strippers say to other strippers about the PLs in the mix?

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Do they talk about looks, smells, personality, cock size, money, physical appearance, shoes, smile, conversations, etc?

24 comments

• GeneraI
    6 years ago
    They definitely tell me about how bad some other PL's smell. What they say to each other, I have no idea bnb ur I assume it consists of "oh, that is so cute, I love that"
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    We say

That guy was really nice, you should talk to him

That guy was a dick, don’t bother with him

That guy has a little more money I saw when he was paying me, you should go say hi

That guy sat at my stage and got a full show and didn’t tip me a dollar, what a jerk

That guy tried to xyz during the dance even though that’s not what we do here, stay away from him

That guy smells terrible, don’t go over there

That guy dances with so and so, don’t bother with him

That guy always comes in here and never spends a dollar, don’t waste your time

That guy was really cool and he tipped my dance, he would probably like you

Etc.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    PSD is right. I’ve sat with my CF and her friends drinking (at my expense), and the dancers talk about the customers and size them up and try to determine if they should approach a guy. They are brutal in their assessments, but they are mostly concerned about whether they can make any money from a customer.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    - That is my customer, stay away from him.
    - You cut in front of me, do it again and I'll cut you bitch.
    - You need to stop giving it away. You are making us look bad.
    - If you don't stop doing extras, I'm going to turn you in.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    PSD provided a very useful list. Thank you!

Basic logic goes a long way in making dancers think you aren’t a dick.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Poledancer or any other female who strips.....do dancers really care about keeping their regulars? In other words, do some dancers get upset if they feel like another dancer is trying to steal their customer?
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Thank you PSD. EXCELLENT response.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    I like PSD's response, but I think it's a little too optimistic than whats really said. Sorry not sorry. Mix PSD and Warrior's response together, and that may be closer to reality.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    They talk about how bad they wanna date the customers with no $$$ being involved
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    They brag about getting flagoonered.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    ^^ They like to be served a fruit cup ?
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Some dancers get very possessive over their regular customers. I remember a dancer that wanted to always be my first group of dances after I arrived. One time a new dancer sat down and we were talking, she immediately came over and joined us at the table. I didn't realize until then my favorite was like the dancer no other dancer seemed to what to get upset. She looked pretty good so I let her dominate all the other girls when I first arrived. Nowadays people might think I was her BF. We never went that far. I did visit her at her home without exchanging money later on a few times. If she hadn't moved so far away, might have happened. She did make it hard to enjoy other dancers at times. Sometimes I would show up when she wasn't working and her friends must have called her and she would show up an hour or two later. I think she must have liked me.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Warrior15 + 10 ;)
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    PSD +10
    That list is almost exactly what I was told by a dancer about 2 years ago. I had just finished several dances with her and just asked out of curiosity and got that same list almost verbatim
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    who is commando
    who is handsy
    who tips well
    who expects more than a dance
  • Icey
    6 years ago

They don't really care about the guys in the club. Most of the conversations going on between them are about drugs, gossip about other strippers, bitching about management and the DJ, someone stealing their food, shit like that.
  • Icey
    6 years ago

They don't really care about the guys in the club. Most of the conversations going on between them are about drugs, gossip about other strippers, bitching about management and the DJ, someone stealing their food, shit like that.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    PSD is accurate. Warrior's is more funny lmao
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Lol, strippers do talk. I once thought it was a smart move to go to one of my favorite clubs on a night when I knew my ATF wasnt there. I thought it would give me the oppurtunity to approach the other girls, but my years of blowing them off for my ATF left me with a mild case of blueballs. Luckily got a dance with a newbie. What was funny was the next day my ATF called me. This was from a girl who never called/texted me before. I would always have to text a day before going and hope to get a response.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    It depends. Yes dancers talk to their friends. They'll let you know if someone asked for you or someone who sees you was there. They may mention if someone is nasty. That's about it. Custies aren't all that interesting really
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Consider the source. Clubs have variables in the types of environment you will find and the girls working in different types of clubs are different.

I practice good manners and I socialize with girls who are the same, those are our conversations. Consider the source.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Electronman

Flagooner
    Flagooner
    Flagooner
    Flagooner
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Who gives a rat’s ass what some ho talks about (no offense intended, I appreciate you’ve turned to a life of prostitution and please lonely, desperate men like me). But the day I start worrying about what some pro thinks about me is the day I join a monestary.
  • goosman
    6 years ago
    If a guy is spending money, they will tell their friends. Also if a guy who spends money likes a certain thing, they'll tell their friend what gets the guy to empty his wallet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion