tuscl

Drunk poster thread

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
Here’s a place for you alcoholics to post your most astute observations, nothing posted here should be considered reliable enough to use against you
;)

62 comments

• txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    Y u always fuk ur butt buddy Vincey girl n not me? I wanted ur 2bit25 dick too!
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    Oh shit...posted on the wrong account :(
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I drink your ass under the table 25
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ candy is dandy
    But liquor is quicker ;)
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i notice that when i go two hours without drinking, i start shaking like a leaf
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i drink all yo asses under the goddamn table bitch!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    "candy is dandy
    But liquor is quicker ;)"

Are you flirting with me?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Lol
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    r u telling me to go get drunk and start posting here?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ absolutely
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I wish this thread existed last night.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^It’s here now so hurry up and have a blunt drink a little wine, then come here on the couch and cuddle with me ;)
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    o i see what's in it for u. ok^
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ You too babe, grab the waitress, tell her my glass is almost empty ;)
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    But twentyfive I needed this thread last night. :(

I'll have some drunk posts after work tonight if I'm not too tired.

I was so drunk and pissed off after work last night I had my cabbie (yes, phone was dead, had to take a fucking cab) stop at a gas station so I could buy myself a rose. I wanted to buy a whole bouquet for myself, but I had left work early out of anger so I didn't reach my financial goal. The driver let me drink my mini wine bottles and vent to her about the night though, and I tipped her well, so I'm sure she was happy. Plus I bought more wine on the way home and left it in her car, so that's a plus for her.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Come here babe I’ll buy you six dozen roses and a nice Barolo, you can tell me all about it and we can relax here on the couch, I’ll drink my Scotch and just listen baby it’ll be fine, I promise. ;)
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Awww I imagine my future husband to be a scotch drinker. :) I already imagine having a glass of scotch and a hot meal (or at least a sandwich) waiting for him when he gets home from work.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ;))
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    the start of a beautiful tuscl romance
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’m thinking of becoming a Mormon ;)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Man fuck this night (aside from only one customer who was pretty great)

Too bad I’ve been drinking or I’d be out of here.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Hey babe let’s turn that frown upside down what should we do to put a smile on your pretty face ?
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I don't drink much but once had a bartender at the beach take my picture as the fastest beer drinker in town.
    Said the bartender who must not sell much beer. I was drinking slow and iit took longer to pay for each beer than drink it. I was thirsty. He was kind of slow giving me change. It must have taken him at least 5 or 10 seconds each time. I only drank a little bit.

I remember I saw pics at a frat party and they had a 12 story beer bong they were drinking from the side of a hotel at the beach. Long time ago when everyone didn't care if we were legal or not. I could t compete with the guys in my dorm. One guy made a net and drank a 2 liter wine cooler in less than 30 minutes. The guy who bet less than 20 minutes lost.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    FUCK BOUZOUKI IT IS THE LAMEST CLUB I'VE BEEN TO AND I SAW A COCKROACH CRAWLING ACROSS THE FLOOR WHILE I WAS GETTING READY FOR WORK.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Sorry DC. Wish I had seen that post last night.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Come on any alcoholics today or druggies????
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Sipping on scotch and I just got hit on by a fuckn sexy thirty something milf, she’s smoking hot, about 5’7” slim nice shape jet black hair, it’s gonna be another great night.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Nice work^^^^ Nina's loss
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^my gay stalker has another lonely night, what a miserable existence you must have !
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    does it count if im always drunk?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I went to IR today so thought it might be good to check into this thread.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    If flag and blahblah are in the same club right now that would be fun
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^Is blablah there ?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'm back home. Blahblah won't go to Inner Room
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I'm not drunk just tipsy but I was bout to leave the club an hour early (7pm) and so glad I didn't cuz I met a lawyer who gave me $400! And we only did like 4 dances lol yayyyyy I'm gonna get drunker though.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Leave a trail of fruitcups for her to follow ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^^And you call yourself a top earning whore?
    I gave $750 to the beautiful young lady I was with and she only gave me 3 dances.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Kiss my grits, the club I was at has a slow day shift and all I said was one lawyer have me $400. I didn't reveal my grand total of the day, but out of the day shift dancers, absolutely I was the top earner.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    *clink*
    i’ll drink to that!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    And guess what my friend picked me up with a blunt and wine! Drunk off pinot grigio
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Thanks let's drink
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Who's drinking with me right now... I'm drunk, just got off work a while ago. I have a day off tomorrow (finally) then will be doing night shifts and whatnot. I'm drunk. Not sloppy drunk, I'm comported myself fine, but now I'm chilling in my room and realize I'm pretty tipsy.

***Wanna find out if you're actually drunk or not? Go take a piss. As a woman, when I pee, I am sitting down and can feel if I'm wobbling AND can see if the bathroom tiles appear to be 'moving visually. Then I know I'm drunk. Since guys stand when they piss, the wobbly part is probably amplified. Lol! But they may not see the floor moving as much since they're facing the opposite way...

• blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    lolol! I just know if I am drunk when I give even less of a fuck than normal. I have the slightest aggressive thought when I'm sober? I ignore it. When drunk I might not ignore it :) I also wanna dance if I'm drunk :D If I am a douchebag naturally sober wait till I'm drunk. I'm too straightforward ugh

I do not drink much though in general and hardly if ever at work. Prefer to do it on my own time, but can understand the desire to do it at this job believe me.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    @nina and blahblah Im there, let’s cuddle 3 way with a wine box lol.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    I’ll be tittyfucking the wine box, not you. I lost my wallet lol
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    ^bla
    Drinking at work can be fun!
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "Since guys stand when they piss, the wobbly part is probably amplified."

Not rumdummoron, he squats like the no pants pussy that he is.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'd laugh, but it's probably true.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Drinking at work can be fun!"

When I actually have to go into the office to do work, I bring one or two of those little mini wine bottles and drink then casually while I work. The lawyer I work for is a square himself, but he gives zero shits. Like I'll have my mini bottle of wine right on his desk while we are working and he doesn't even care. As long as I get my work done, he doesn't complain. He has yet to even say anything about it except for the first time when I asked if it was OK and he said, "sure." Lol.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I keep a bottle of Black Label in the bottom drawer of my desk, often at the end of the day, it’s just me and my managers, I’ll pour us a drink before locking up.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Remember when dougster told founder that if he didn't ban Vince Micheal he'd quit ?

It's clear to all, dougster lied
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Lol punk
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ lol punk
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ lol punk
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^lol punk
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^lol punk
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^ Remember when dougster told founder that if he didn't ban Vince Micheal he'd quit ?

It's clear to all, dougster lied
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Hahaha calling you by your
    real category punk and
    real posting handle
    Your weak responses prove my point and another member now owes me $25. that he bet me that I could get in your head with no real effort. Our bet involved my proving that I own you, he conceded a few minutes ago
    Lol punk thanks for lunch loser.
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    ^Lol! You keep linking flag’s thread.
    I remember you first did that when I asked what your problem with doctorevil is.

...and it turns out all he said was “I am tired of you spamming the board”
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    And what’s this about 25 eating out of the commode! For crying out loud, 25 is *straight* and doesn’t wanna eat your asshole!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Oh...shit

I have been busted.

:(
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I think I’m gonna have lunch at the Okeechobee Steakhouse today thank you dougster I know I’m gonna enjoy my lunch !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion