tuscl

Sexual Her-Ass-ment

Thursday, November 1, 2018 12:13 PM
In today's climate of 'speaking' to a girl incorrectly can get you fired do you think more will turn to the anonymity of strip clubs or do you think the #metoo garbage will spill over into the strip club industry. The girls I have had conversations with think much of the movement is BS and media hype. Some just want to be left alone. One even told me actresses are nothing but higher priced whores who sell their bodies just like strippers and all most had to do to not have sex with the creepy producer was to say No! then find other work. She said one way or the other we all prostitute ourselves to earn a living. (BTW she said she was a grad student in sociology)

76 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    You are hitting on a primary reason that a lot of us enjoy the strip club environment. I worked in corporate america for years and grew tired of political correctness. A strip club is just a relief from that. You can say to a girl " nice tits " and she will say thank you instead of report you. I don't see it spilling over into the strip clubs. You will get an occasional bitch in heat. But for the most part, the dancers know why they are getting paid.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    You think all the “metoo” women are lying? You’re deluded. I’ve noticed that a lot of the people complaining about the “metoo” movement and how speaking to a girl “incorrectly” seem to be the ones who most want to be able to speak to girls “incorrectly” without repercussion. There was a time in this country, and in some places it’s still true, that speaking to a man “incorrectly” would get you a punch in the mouth, or worse. Women haven’t traditionally had access to that solution, unless they happened to be with a man, so largely put up with it. Now, with the law finally recognizing the phenomenon, they have they ability to metaphorically punch their insulters in the face, and those insulters don’t like being held responsible for their behavior. Instead of complaining about the incredible minority of attention seekers who might have made something up, how about just considering what comes out of your mouth?
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    No I know why you are named microdong.....
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I don't think he was complaining about it at all.... he was asking a question, will guys being scared of what they say search a safe zone where they can say what they want..... That is a legitimate question particularly when even asking incurred your wrath
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    I agree with Warrior15 100%. When I tell a stripper she has nice tit's, ass, and body. I always tell this is a compliment. which brings a positive reaction from her
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    "I’ve noticed that a lot of the people complaining about the “metoo” movement and how speaking to a girl “incorrectly” seem to be the ones who most want to be able to speak to girls “incorrectly” without repercussion. " this, or they truly don't think they're doing anything wrong. it's like the guys who hear about a 26 year old female teacher fucking a 13 year old student and think he's "lucky". many men are so sex crazed and perverse they cannot comprehend that other people don't see things the same way so to them women are just being sensitive or making a big deal out of nothing. they wouldn't even think to themselves "i should take out my sexual aggression on consenting sex workers instead of innocent women" because they don't think they're being overly sexually aggressive. they're delusional. the rest are aware of what they're doing could get them in trouble and yes i think those men might turn to strip clubs as an outlet. i don't think those guys feel they are in the wrong either, though, just aware enough to know what society might punish them for now that all this "metoo nonsense" is going on
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    “I don't think he was complaining about it at all” Your reading comprehension sucks then. Reread his very first sentence.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    You can be a really cool human being, @MicroDong. Sure you're from Kentucky?
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    The “MeToo” crap only applies to instances that occur in the workplace. Saying “wow, you have gorgeous tits” to a girl in a bar, or nightclub, or house party, or beach club, or in the hallway of your apartment building, DOESN’T incite any amount of rage or offense in the woman being spoken to (unless you’re ugly). The problem is when you say those things behind a wall of protection, such as the protection of internet anonymity, or the protection of political/corporate authority. If you say it from a place of vulnerability then they accept it for what it is: a compliment.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    No, I’m just living there for now. :)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Me Doesn't everyone.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I think I'll go to IR and harass some ladies tomorrow.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Women give signals, if they accept your advances thats a clear signal. I think you probably need to grasp the fact that its not you being unable to discern signals. Its just that women don't want you.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Political correctness and me too bs is for white middle class and rich bitches who are too bored with their lives. It doesn't exist in the rest of America
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @DC if women didn’t like compliments on their titties why do so many of them, both strippers and civvies get them surgically altered.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    "Saying “wow, you have gorgeous tits” to a girl in a bar, or nightclub, or house party, or beach club, or in the hallway of your apartment building, DOESN’T incite any amount of rage or offense in the woman being spoken to (unless you’re ugly)." a night club or bar when the girl is dressed up to impress? "nice tits" is super douchey but as long as you don't touch her then ok whatever. the hallway of your apartment?! fucking creepy. and no, it has nothing to do with being ugly. also when it comes to "signals" most dudes are clueless and want to interpret anything as being interested when the girl is just being polite or has a flirty personality. ---- "Where I disagree with your statement is the idea that men should "take out their sexual aggression on sex workers." I don't know if that's really what you were trying to imply. I may be reading you wrong, but I feel that in the strip club it is particularly important to negotiate clear boundaries of consent." if i am in the hallway of my apartment building, "nice tits" is sexually aggressive. if i am on stage at the club, it is a welcomed compliment. that's what i meant.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ but the ones with nice tits get all of that attention;)
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Women want compliments from men they're attracted to. You can compliment them on the way their crotch looks in their leggings and if they think you're cute they'll accept it as positive. DC needs to accept the fact that women don't like him.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I don't manipulate consent. But telling strippers you'll pay their house fee and tip them out if they wanna leave the club and get high is a great way to get them to go out with you.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    troll or not.. a lot of conventionally hot guys are especially creepy and think it's ok to harass women because of the mindset phatboy is describing. barf
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ at the risk of interacting with a real moron, attraction can be created with a well reasoned compliment, of course even you’d know that, and if your avatar represents the way you look most women would hold me tight when you are near.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ my comment was to fat head you guys ninja’d me
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    DC Waiting for women to approach you won't get you anywhere. Its worked really well so far, huh? Build your confidence, work out, dress better, get a chain and a nice watch. Work on yourself. Its a better investment than paying hoes. Twentyfag, I use my pics on here and women love my look. A lot of good girls with bad habits but thats my type. Strippers especially
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    A woman the other day chastised me for holding the door for her... I told her that if I did not hold it open for her my grandmother would come up out of the grave and get me... and I am more scared of my grandmother than I am of her. I wanted to call her an uppity bitch but I refrained. My point is this.... try not to be offended.... most people are not trying to be offensive so just dont take offense at everything. This country has produced a bunch of snowflakes.... when you cannot say sexual things on a fucking strip club message board then the pendulum has swung too far. Holy shit
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I don't treat anyone like shit. The hoes and strippers you pay are the types that like men like me DC Daddilac, Ive only had that problem with older white women, now I let the door hit them, let them drop their shit, IDGAF
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Not true and the hoes on this site don't mean shit. They should tell my stripper bitch and side bitches lol
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Instead of fighting with everyone, you should be taking notes and bettering yourself.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    It’s been said before and it will continue to be said as long as there are men to hear it: “Treat a lady like a whore and a whore like a lady.” And, “Not at work.”
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    SHIT!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Daddillac +1
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Strippers get paid to be harrassed. That's why it's not the real world. You can't tell a woman she has nice tits at work. And catcalling is vulgar.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Depends on the girl. Years ago in a small company at work, I had one girl ask me to do a one night stand with her and another girl ask me if I thought she could be a stripper. I have no idea what rumor someone started. Something about me visiting strip clubs. The girls were serious. Obviously this was before any sexual harassment training stuff. If it doesn't bother anyone, no problem either. In strip clubs I've had girls grab me by the wiener through my shorts. Sort of like a hand shake. Guys don't complain as much as some girls do. Although I've never complained about an unexpected BJ, I am careful not to go off alone with females I'm not at all attracted to. You never know when a girl wants to jump you. In a nude strip club, I told a girl she has a nice pussy. She smiled and said thanks.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    socially a sc is bizarro world.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Question for Tiredtraveler: you do realize that behavior that is socially acceptable in one context may not be socially acceptable in another context. For example, if you go to your friends house and shit in his bathroom the worst thing that will happen is that he complains about the smell and tell you to run the fan the next time, but he probably isn’t going to freak out. On the other hand, if you shit in his kitchen sink he’ll probably declare you non-brilliant and ask you to leave! Now let’s apply this lesson to other settings: In the strip club you’re paying women to show you their boobs, so they’re probably not going to be offended when you say “I LIKE BOOBS!” And if they are offended they’ll get over it if you pay them enough. On the other hand, when you go up to your boss’s assistant and say “I LIKE BOOBS!” you may lose your job. And that is true even if the boss’s assistant has nice boobs. Also, nobody invite Tiredtraveler to their house. I hear that he likes to shit in people’s sinks! And that’s non-brilliant, even if he remembers2wipe! ;)
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Lets be clear: Fuck the #METOO movement. If you notice it is comprised of virtually 100% progressive women who had anti male/anti conservative views before the movement. The movement was also started by a druggie and a sexual assault perp., because the hallmark of liberal values is hypocrisy. The main focus at the beginning were women who sold themselves for movie parts, aka prostitutes, oops actresses. Then we had assholes like Pocahontas (a professor touched my leg in college and I still feel unsafe) chiming in for political gain because in the progressive world being a fake Native American is not enough Having represented actual sexual abuse/assault victims for almost 36 years, they don't "suddenly remember" something from the past. They live with it every fucking day. Recovered memories are false memories and for those of you who never followed or weren't alive to follow how many innocent people went to jail in the early 80's over this recovered memory fraud and the investigative techniques that encourage it read about the Mc Martin case in California and the Fells Acre daycare case in Massachusetts. This is the same thing. Every trial lawyer knows that the absolute least reliable evidence is eyewitness evidence, because we see and believe what we are predisposed to see and believe and not what is actually happening. When the eyewitness memory is 30 years old it is worthless. What I don't understand is why anyone would say "nice tits" to a woman anywhere and think it is a compliment. That's all you see? You the only one who has ever noticed? You think she is sick and tired of hearing about it? Other than they remind you of breast feeding what is it about them that you see as nice? She might, just might think that if you sad something like "not to demean the rest of you, but you have such lovely eyes", that you were giving a compliment. Phat Boy - If you were not a fraud and a pathological liar I would call you a douche-bag little fucking pussy, but you're just pathetic. Whenever a dancer tells me that guys suck, I know she means you asshole. On a personal note. I have enough work I am turning away to hire a full-time and part-time lawyer as well as 2 paralegals. The problem? I don't know of a single family law male lawyer under 45 and zero male paralegals. I am in a field which is 75% female and younger and men will soon be a thing of the past. I would have to hire an all female staff. If I did I could double my income or more and work less. Not worth it in today's world where victimhood to the young is a prized possession, rather than an embarrassment. The basis? I work in liberal Massachusetts and I will not hire young women because of the politics here and as a result its going to be me my laptop and my cellphone until I retire.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    “What I don't understand is why anyone would say "nice tits" to a woman anywhere and think it is a compliment.” - Do you not feel a little more manly and proud when a girl says something like, “wow you’re so strong,” or “omg you have abs,” or “I like a man with a nice big beard?” If she takes pride in her appearance and her physique, how can she not appreciate it when others notice and bring it up? If you wear a nice, black leather jacket, and she’s into the biker gang “sons of anarchy”-type, it only makes sense that she would comment, maybe say “hey I like your jacket.” People make comments about things that they like and notice. It’s some fucked up puritanical brainwashing that stops people from saying whatever they want to say out of fear of not being accepted.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ agree with that and with Warriors statements on this thread, just to be clear, most guys don’t really say “nice tits”, they say things like that in a more subtle manner, a good example might be that sweater looks great on you or those jeans really show you off nicely, in the first example that’s a nice tits equivalent in the second it’s a compliment on the lady’s ass, IRL that’s how it plays out, and like Dadilac states there’s always a turd in the punch bowl that manages to get insulted when you are being polite(holding a door) My nickels worth.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I saw a hooker on Twitter say that she discounts her rates for non cis white males..... I had to look it up, basically she reduces her rates for people she feels have been economically disadvantaged..... really, pussy is cheaper if you are not white. I know the massage parlors in Bangkok have a different set of rates for foreigners but I had no idea there were racist hookers that would charge me more just because I'm white. What the fuck is this world coming to
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ "just to be clear, most guys don’t really say “nice tits”, they say things like that in a more subtle manner" I guess I'm not like most guys.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    ^ Indeed you aren’t flagooner. We’ve already established that you like to watch girls surreptitiously while working out with the tug toner! [view link]
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I have a sliding fee scale. although everyone pays the same rate. Some economically disadvantaged people simply pay less. Its not based on race; gender; age or anything other than whether or not I feel like they need help from me, deserve it, cannot pay the amount for it and I have time to take on a cause. example: One of my clients grew up in Foster care, in the absolute worst neighborhood in New England. He is a true gentleman and not only am I doing about 10k in work for 1500.; I am costing the other side as much as possible because I hate the other client, but nor as much as I hate her lawyer. He made a comment to me 10 years ago and I told him one day he'd be sorry. So far that's 20 days this year lol.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I completely understand a sliding scale based on circumstances or a particular cause.... I have a few i charge less because of their circumstances. I have no discounts based on race..... that is called racism, no matter how you look at it
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    And seriously Daddillac, do you realize how snowflakey you sound? You’re so offended that some random woman criticizing you for opening a door that you engage with her with some story about your grandmother. Have you ever heard of thinking “fuck her if she doesn’t want me to open the door” and moving on. And you’re also offended that some random hooker wants to charge white guys more than non-white guys. Aren’t there other hookers? If she doesn’t want money from white guys that’s her prerogative. It’s a stupid prerogative for her to exercise since it probably costs her money, but it is hardly worth wasting an extra thought on. Just don’t give her money. That’s the aces approach! Everybody’s a snowflake to some degree. We’re just offended by different things. As I see it, there are three kinds of snowflakes: 1. Progressive snowflakes that are offended by the way things are. 2. Conservative snowflakes that are offended by progressive snowflakes. 3. Transient snowflakes that occasionally get irritated and then say “who gives a shit? I’m going to get on with my life and ignore that shit” Get yourself a dachshund bud. A good doxie-bud will put things in perspective. Maybe you’ll achieve transient snowflakeness and move on when folks offend you. Dachshund system = brilliant! ;)
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    4got to wipe...... Try lecturing somebody else.... I never said I was offended, I honestly do not give a shit.... I could care less what the bitch thinks that I opened the door for, I did not do it for her, I did it because it is the right thing to do. I also don't give a shit if some whore wants to put her pussy on the cheap for non white guys, I'm just not likely to go get that used pussy, I'll find some elsewhere I really dont care what people do unless it affects me, then I'll deal with it. I just find it funny how many people do stupid shit
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "In a nude strip club, I told a girl she has a nice pussy. " I've said the same in a club, I've also said it in hook up situations. Speaking about it reminds me of a chick that answered a hook up ad I had on Craigslist a few years ago. When her clothes came off I was instantly impressed by how smooth and beautiful her skin was and told her. She shyly thanked me. In bed when her legs parted I was transfixed at how beautiful her pussy was and I told her and again she shyly thanked me. It was the most perfect pussy I had ever seen and i actually stopped a few times just to gaze at it then lick it and tell her how pretty it was and she truly appreciated my admiration of her pussy.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Sorry, boys, but if you use power imbalance in the workplace to coerce a woman into sex, be prepared to suffer the consequences. That's what meToo is about at it's core. That's the way it should be. I hold the door open for everyone and I've never had a single complaint. Just a goofy straw man in a discussion about meToo.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I agree with that point, I hold the door for anyone following me through, it's just a decent cordial thing to do.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ agreed Last week I was walking into the office with my boss. A woman in the elevator just stood there watching us approach and let the doors close when we were about 10 feet away. We just looked at each. No need to say WTF. It really takes no effort to be nice. BTW, fuck you 4got you shit licking tool. ;-)
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    The whole #metoo shit is bs. I think a lot of bitches are just doing it for attention, to hurt their exes or for money. The worst thing is, it takes away from real victims and turns sexual abuse and harassment into a cry for attention by uppity white bitches. I can't stand that type of woman. They think their money or their education and political agenda make them qualified to speak for everyone else. Their whole strategy is to be as loud and obnoxious as possible to get their message noticed and then pretend to represent the majority of women. Truth is, normal women love sexual compliments as long as they like the guy giving them.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I looked in the dictionary under “clueless” and found a picture of PhatBoy99. Curiously, the same picture was on the “willfully ignorant” entry.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    GMD, our resident champion of dental dams for oral sex and full body hazmat suits for full service, also supports the MeToo movement. What a shock. ;) But all kidding aside, some good did come out of it, like the exposure of predators like Larry Nassar. There is a special place in Hell for a guy like that. Any gymnast who makes it that far has lived and breathed gymnastics since before she had long-term memory. They literally grow up thinking of themselves as gymnasts first, training 20-40+ hours per week and homeschooling so that they can do so. By then, they are so utterly conditioned to do as gymnastics authority figures instruct that defiance or questioning is literally inconceivable to most of them. He took advantage of that and I would kill him myself if I could. But there has also been so much crap that the movement did as much damage as good. Buyer's remorse twisted into victim status, unsupported accusations treated as proof or wrong doing and out of control hypersensitivity have all been prominent as this has played out. The crazy stuff seems to be fizzling out now, but the lingering flavor will remain. There is no doubt that the amount of scurrilous hostile work environment claims, which has already become an increasing problem for places trying to rid themselves of under-performing female employees, will only get worse. Also, from a mentoring and workplace interaction standpoint, male supervisors are going to become even more reluctant to ever be alone in a room with a female subordinate, nevermind in any social setting.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Im not sure whether DC is being serious here or a condescending prick like he usually is
  • daddyfatsack
    6 years ago
    "a woman chastised me for holding a door open" I couldn't even read past that ridiculous lie. Surprisingly there was overwhelming sensible comments made in this one up to that bs I quoted. Have the number of creeps decreased?
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Was that because you used up your allotment for reading in a day.... you stupid dick licking ball hugging asshole or..... Are you lying because you obviously read past it to get to the bottom Get your story straight shit for brains
  • daddyfatsack
    6 years ago
    Your mama
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    On the other hand, georgmicrodong also posts about toolbox murders. Perhaps he’s into the hazmat suits because he watches Dexter. This thread is brilliant. As near as I can tell we’ve had four snowflakes triggered! I don’t advocate trolling but it is just aces when people troll themselves! ;) Should we begin posts that are likely to upset the snowflakes with a trigger warning?
  • daddyfatsack
    6 years ago
    I had to read to scroll to the bottom...look at the brains on Brad!
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Seriously though Daddillac, I don’t see the issue you have. Clearly the door and the politically-correct hooker irked you. I’m just busting your balls for a laugh. No disrespect intended. Being irked with something you don’t like. I presume (and hope) you laugh it off. But if you were really flying 30,000 ft above the whole thing it wouldn’t even be on your mind to post. You seem to be a nice enough guy. Just a little grumpy. Own your grumpiness. Remember, if you’re too snowflakey you end up like georgmicrodong. Being like georgmicrodong = not brilliant! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    *Being irked by things you don’t like is ok! Just remember WWJD? (What would juicebox69 do? - The answer is often something like “jack off using Arby’s sauce as lube”)
  • You guys arent Dicks, but rather just barbarians.
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    @Nicole - Ugh! Me No Like You Call Me Dat! (peep scratches nut sack and then picks nose)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ i 100% agree that it’s become a fucking echo chamber here, there’s also a group of whiny lil bitches that squeal, like stuck pigs every time they’re called out for their stupid bullshit.
  • DC is wrong . I don't like Men commenting on my tits bc it scares me bc it doesn't ...rather I just don't tolerate it cuz it is disrespectful
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I think this discussion is much ado about nothing. The post by 4got2wipe about understanding the situation is important. There is appropriate talk for a corporate office - and it’s not appropriate to say “Nice tits” to a male or female coworker. What sort of loon thinks this is due to the me too movement? This isn’t the 1950’s when bosses called their secretaries “toots” or “sweet cheeks” - it’s 2018 - and it’s similar to the 1980’s-1990’s and you don’t smack female coworkers on the ass - because it’s basic respect and common sense. A strip club is a bizarre place by comparison. But there are lots of odd things that happen in strip clubs! I become handsome and interesting - so I know clubs are odd!
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    The only women Ive personally seen have a problem with men are white suburban soccer mom types, white hipster bitches and uppity college bitches aka wannabe activists who think that shit looks good on their resumes. Men who claim women don't like sexual comments are ones who never get laid and don't attract anyone. Look at women's fashion. Who do you think its designed to attract and what does it enhance? lmfao
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    “GMD, our resident champion of dental dams for oral sex and full body hazmat suits for full service, also supports the MeToo movement. What a shock. ;)” As if those things have anything to do with one another. Nice straw man. “male supervisors are going to become even more reluctant to ever be alone in a room with a female subordinate, nevermind in any social setting.” Oh gosh! Do you mean the way many women have been reluctant to be alone in a room with a male since, well at least Roman Empire times? Do you mean men might have to pay attention to what they say instead of just blurting out whatever their dick feels like saying? What a shaaaaammmmmme!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @GMD Speaking as Denzel “ My man, my man” ;)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    GMD, no straw man at all - pointing out the consistently womanly nature of your positions. ;) And your melodramatic and even more womanly response to the "fear of being alone" comment shows that you missed the point. Upward advancement in most serious corporate settings is driven in part by mentoring and relationship building. One of the most common complaints from career minded women in these same settings is that these less formal, yet quite important, opportunities are less available to them. Google the topic if you need to - then go back to my last comment and perhaps you'll have a little less estrogen-driven understanding of what I was getting at. This has nothing to do with guys treating the workplace like a locker room, but whether supervisors in these settings feel like they must behave defensively and avoid situations where seemingly innocent comments could be misconstrued or where they relax a bit more than they should or even where he said/she said circumstances could arise. For many male bosses, the simple answer is to never be behind a closed door or in a social setting with a female subordinate in the first place.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    And to be clear, unlike too many of the dudes around here, I'm not one of these guys holding any sort of grudges against the women who I work or otherwise deal with. I interact with many women in my field and they are universally good people. And, of course, I am surrounding by females at home. But all it takes is one bad egg with a grudge to create a shit storm, especially nowadays. In the past 20 years in my field it is not unheard of for women who were under-performing and heading to the chopping block to levy hostile work environment or discrimination accusations in order to extend employment or get a better deal on the way out (never against me of course). It's simply a reality of the modern corporate world, especially in many of the blue states. It's also the reason why I have never hired a woman in my own business who was under 50 or otherwise attractive and I never will. This craziness we have been seeing right now simply isn't helping almost anyone, including women in the workplace who wish to build relationships and gain trust with their male superiors.
  • daddyfatsack
    6 years ago
    ^That was a word salad of nothing
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Phatboy why do you keep spewing that bs its only white bitches that act like that. The truth is they all are a part of the metoo feminist shit. White women are the only ones people listen too.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    My boss is a female. Shes married but flirty af. Should i tell her "nice tits" one day? Or is this a bad idea?
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I am alone with her in her office all the time.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Hey DC.... "I'm trying to improve our public image and excusing everything guys do is not going to accomplish that." Nobody hired you as our consultant, you are not the public relations firm employed by the group, I dont need some punk ass bitch telling me how to act. So shut the fuck up and go back to playing with your pussy
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Daddillac +1 again
  • Mr_PUA_Guy50
    6 years ago
    "But all it takes is one bad egg with a grudge to create a shit storm, especially nowadays. In the past 20 years in my field it is not unheard of for women who were under-performing and heading to the chopping block to levy hostile work environment or discrimination accusations in order to extend employment or get a better deal on the way out (never against me of course). It's simply a reality of the modern corporate world, especially in many of the blue states. It's also the reason why I have never hired a woman in my own business who was under 50 or otherwise attractive and I never will." You and many other people in this thread need to man up and stop giving the #MeToo movement any kind of credit. I think that being in a household surrounded by females is messing with your head RickDugan. MeToo are just a bunch of angry shrills making a big deal over nothing. Stop being scared of women. Women are attracted to power and authority and nothing gives you a better opportunity to seduce women than to be in a position of power over her. Imagine fucking your female co-worker in your office.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion