tuscl

Orlando - Which Direction to Drive?

trickystick
Yankee in enemy territory
I'll be in Orlando for three nights next week for work. We all know that the types of club activities that I'm looking for don't happen in Orlando. So I'm ready to drive to get them. I'm picking an afternoon, clearing the calendar, and road tripping. I've read the reviews and need to pick a destination, but it's easier said than done (for me at least).

The first option is to head over to the Cocoa Beach area or Daytona Beach. They both have a few clubs, and are only an hour drive from my hotel. Extras seem to not be a certainty, but are possible. I get the feeling that in general the girls aren't super hot. I originally had planned on heading to one of these spots.

Should I consider one of these other cities instead?
- Tampa - 1.5 to 2 hrs drive- seems like there may be hotter girls and more extras, but I'm not sure if it's enough so. And I won't be there late night.
- Jacksonville - 2 to 2.5 hrs drive - I keep reading things about Wackos. Is it worth it on a weekday afternoon/early evening?
- SOFL - the farthest (3 hrs) and surest bet.

Florida posters, let me know if you think I should go a certain way. Maybe this is easier than I'm making it. It was fun to plan for a while, but now that I'm ready to decide it isn't nearly as fun. I don't want to strike out!

TS

29 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    What do you like?
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Having just been to Jacksonville I will say that you can get what ever you want at Wackos for 200-300 bucks.... Not sure I would drive 2-3 hours for it though
  • trickystick
    6 years ago
    I'm not picky with type of girls, etc. I suppose the chances of extras is the most important, followed closely by attractiveness level of the girls. Doesn't matter to me if it's a locals place or a fancy club, I can be fine in either. I'll likely sit around an have a couple of drinks before doing dances, so not somewhere where that can't happen comfortably. I don't mind buying drinks for the girls (with reason) since it often encourages them. Other than that, not much. I'd prefer not to smell like an ashtray when I leave since I won't have the ability to do laundry, but I can pack extra clothes...

• trickystick
    6 years ago
    Thanks Daddillac. Since I'll need to drive an hour minimum no matter where I go, it's only an extra hour. I should clarify that it'll be either a Monday or Tuesday mid afternoon through early evening when I visit, if that makes a big difference.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I have only visited in the evenings but have read reviews that afternoons are awesome there
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Go to the inner room and get a hand job, in public.
  • trickystick
    6 years ago
    It's an option, skibum. Wouldn't be the first time I've made a public appearance.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Never been to any of the clubs north of west palm my advice to you is Daytona area just because it’s the easiest drive J’ville, and Tampa from Orlando driving is a clusterfuck, and Daytona has a few clubs that consistently get good reviews. I’ll give you a hint though, if you’re an experienced monger, you’ll prolly get OTC in some of the Orlando area clubs, I don’t know for sure, but whenever I’ve stayed overnight in Mouseland for business, I’ve never had much of a problem meeting unattached woman for some NSA fun, and I’ve even been propositioned in a couple of the hotel bars.
  • trickystick
    6 years ago
    Your comments are much appreciated, twentyfive. It's my first appearance in Mickeysville, so I don't know the ropes there. Info like this is very helpful.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Dayshift, no doubt I'd recommend Inner Room over any of the Daytona, Orlando, or Space Coast clubs.

Mons in Tampa can be great though pricey at night but sucks in the day. Odyssey 2000 can be good. At night you can find takeout at any of the Space Coast clubs, but sounds like you won't be getting a room there.
  • ArtCollege
    6 years ago
    I've gone west and i've gone east. Inner Room was my best experience, but it nothing's happening there, there aren't any close options. (The other place in Cocoa Beach was pretty bad when I was there.)

If you go west, the drive isn't that bad, and there are many options.

My next visit I'll go east again.
  • trickystick
    6 years ago
    I can always get a room if the need arises, but I will likely need to be at meetings by 8:30.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    No extras in Cocoa Beach - I think Diamond Dolls in Daytona has extras
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ there are fruitcups in Cocoa Beach aren’t they extras?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Fruitcups are only extras for flagooner since for w/e reason he likes to stick his dick in the fruitcup - that's flagooner for you
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    If your looking for ITC extras, hard to get in Cocoa Beach b/c none of the clubs have private VIP rooms. OTC not hard to come by, but I guess not feasible if you’re driving back same day.

Extras are sometimes available in Diamond Dolls in Daytona, but it’s kind on dead during the day.

I would say Wackos is pretty much a sure thing for extras, just got to find the right girl. It’s usually pretty busy in the afternoon. If the girl takes you to one of the corner booths either immediately to the left or right of the VIP entrance, you’ve found the right girl.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I have found at Wacko's and it was confirmed last at last years and this years gator killing..... All girls carry some type of purse (at least at night) sometimes its a bucket or a crown royal bag, they use that to collect dollars off the stages. I went back with one of those girls great dance but no extras. She told me to look for the girls with clutch purses (the small ones) She said those have condoms in them. In the past two years I am 5 for 5 with the clutch purse. Maybe it works for you...
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Papi so you’re saying, fruitcup fucking flagooner lol
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Yes, correct DDs in Daytona does. Extras can be got at Cheaters and Inner Room, but not in the privacy of VIP, and probably tough for a first time visitor unless a HJ is sufficient.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I’d go to Mons in Tampa and then go to one of the other Tampa clubs to bring the evening to completion.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Mons sucks daytime
  • stanlee
    6 years ago
    Tampa 100%
  • trickystick
    6 years ago
    I think I'm more confused now that I was before I started this thread!
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    If it were me, I'd drive East. You can always do a night in Tampa if the other way leads to a dry hole. A 5 or 6 hour round trip for strip club ass is tough sledding, but it's your fun so only you can decide what the experience is worth to you.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    You might want to try driving south to Wallacetown.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Diamond Dolls in Daytona is the only club that is open for business before 4:00 pm. Biggins, technically in DB Shores is open, but my single visit to the place (under 5 minutes, lol) found them open without customers or dancers in sight. Drove on to DDs and had a great time.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Oh, important note.

The club in Wallacetown doesn't have great looking dancers, but the club is basically an underground bordello. But beware if you are underage with a fake ID. The owner encourages the dancers to ROB them and the club is protected by the Sheriff.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ stop patronizing the OP
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Moi?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion