tuscl

Do any of you guys ever “meet” someone on an Internet discussion board and initi

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Tuesday, October 30, 2018 4:51 PM
Title says it all...

24 comments

• georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Well, I guess founder put in a limit. :) Do any of you guys ever “meet” someone on an Internet discussion board and initially think they’re interesting, fun, maybe even a little sexy, and then find out that they’re nothing more than yet another internet troll, and subsequently find yourself wanting to tie them to a chair and use a power drill on low speed to very slowly bore into their head to find out if they’re actually human with any sort of brain tissue under their skull at all, or just a construct built by parties unknown and intended to annoy the fuck out of everyone else with whom they interact on the board? Or is it just me?
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    He used terse. Succinct is longer but more accurate. And to your question. ...what was your question again?
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Sorry I didn’t meet with you at Club Lust... Still want that blow job?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Succinct works just as well as terse, but yeah George a dental drill like they used in Marathon Man would be a good way to drill down deep.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Who crawled up your ass and died George? Why all the hostility? Are you talking about Rech?
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I could be reading you wrong but you sound a little displeased, George.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    And that's why there's a character limit.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    George shit the bed on this one. Did he miss his fruitcup today?
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    It's just you. Have a drink and go to bed.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    …"tie them to a chair and use a power drill". Two questions, gmd. 1) Were you ever stationed at Warner Springs ? 2) Which troll(s) do you have in mind for such treatment ?
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    TUSCL’s Columbo to solve the cryptic discussion post! The facts: 1. GMD has never indicated he’s possibly bisexual. We can therefore assume he is talking about a female. 2. There’s a poster named nicespice that he used to say at random intervals “come to Louisville” 3. Nicespice has lost favor with GMD at some point. [view link] 4. Nicespice is a self-admitted troll [view link] (She’s probably going to claim that I’m nicespice as well) Conclusion: 90% chance it’s nicespice who he would like to have tied to a chair and subjected to a power drill at low speed into her head. But enough of this passive aggressive behavior! Poor Dougster might have accidentally missed this. He’s been forced to go back to jerking off to Arnold Schwarzenegger photos ever since Nina has been too busy to log in and threaten to beat up nicespice again. But thanks to this visual, he will instead be LDKing for days.
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    ...Well, jerking off to Arnold Schwarzenegger photos and also to twobits25 + DonkeyCock9428 as well.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I think GMD would rather tie nice spice to a bed and use his MD as a drill ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Wow! georgmicrodong has gone full on psycho! This is what happens when people are too bothered by internet posts they don’t like. First, they call the posters they don’t like trolls. Then they slowly lose all perspective. Next thing you know it’s toolbox murders! Not brilliant!
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    nicespice is definitely *not* the subject of this post. :) As for twentyfive’s suggestion, I haven’t noticed any indication that she’d actually like that sort of thing in her postings.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    "Maybe georgmicrodong is going psycho over Nicole1994! Watch out Nicole1994. There is a weirdo that’s proud to have a tiny dick that wants to toolbox murder you. Remember, being toolbox murdered by a guy with a tiny dick = not brilliant!"
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    yeah nicespice first came to mind. Used to be nice but now is more spice. Trying too hard turned her troll.
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    Perception is a funny thing. nicespice has always been a troll... [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Damn this turned bizarro world on this thread. No wonder men bring out my murdery side so often >:(
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^George likes it a little kinky, maybe he should tie you to the bed and make you wait ;)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lol blahblah, “ >:( “ would be a great tagline for you.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Done
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    My view is the opposite. Anyone I meet on the Internet - I consider a troll until proven to be a non-troll. Also, is it appropriate to consider contact with someone on the Internet - meeting them? I’m not sure how to characterize that sort of contact.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I agree @littledickgeorge Those fuckers are the worst.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion