tuscl

Dentist yesterday

MikeSTL
Missouri
So I am laid back in the chair nice and relaxed while the super hot hygienist is doing her thing. I guess I was off in a bit of a dream state when she said "be sure to wrap it tight around the bottom before sliding to the top". She was obviously referring to the dental floss around each tooth, but that is not what was going through my mind!

14 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    sooooo.... what was going thru your mind?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    So she’s telling you - you need to floss better?

I feel ya! I’ve had the same hot MILF hygentist for about 10 years, she still looks hot and I’d still love to bang her.
  • MikeSTL
    6 years ago
    Always get rave reviews...zero cavities in 48 years. She is just thorough
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lol! This reminds me of my friend’s younger brother. He was all loopy after getting a wisdom tooth removed and talked about about how he “would totally do that nurse”
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m envious of these hot dental hygienist stories. I’ve not had a passable dental hygienist since I was in high school.

I’d appreciate a set of big knockers - even if she was chunky - as it would be a nice distraction.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Dear Penthouse ;)
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    Did you get an oral exam ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Gay stalker
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^ Gay stalker
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^ Gay stalker
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Yes he is yeap :)
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    This reminds me to get another dental service in TJ soon. It's much cheaper than in SoCal. Some folks saved $20,000.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    The dentist I used to go to had a very attractive assistant for a while. She’d rub her relatively small boobs on my arm while cleaning my teeth. Since she wore a fairly thin bra under her scrubs, it was not an unpleasant experience.

I never figured out whether she did it deliberately or just wasn’t paying attention. I can’t imagine that she couldn’t feel it, since I could. She never seemed to notice the boner I popped once in a while.

Since it was my *family* dentist, I didn’t think it was a good idea to even try to hint that I noticed. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion