tuscl

Capt. Save-a-Ho

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
My definition of Capt. Save-a-Ho is a PL that tries to rescue a dancer from the stripper lifestyle.

What is the term for a poster that tries to rescue another poster from an onslaught of abuse that they receive on the discussion board?

24 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Fruitcup ;)
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Hahaha are you talking shit about me?
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I've run into a few captain-save-a-ho types here already lol
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    " Capt. Save-a-Ho " - That's funny.

On the second one, would that be SJG's only friend ?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Do you mean to imply there is decency among perverts? It’s possible....
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    Somebody who isn’t the first one to do so. Just like some old posters such as RomanicLover and Troll_Defense_HQ

Previous posters who have been nonstop harassed (and this list is just a small sample):
    AbbieNormal
    Chandler
    txtittyfan
    rickdugan
    NinaBambina
    vincemichaels
    doctorevil
    nicespice

...And the latest of the obsessions: DC.

The fun part about the DC hate is just pure projection. DC reaches out to try to improve himself. Whereas I doubt this guy has improved much ever since 2006.
    https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php5?id…

“- I am a geek (and it is a bad thing: no social skills)
    - I realize I'll never amount to anything as parody says
    - I'm really a jerk which is why strippers hate me
    - I'm broke
    - I spend all day posting on TUSCL b/c I have no life
    - I am scared of approaching women in night clubs
    - I couldn't get a date or get laid to save my life: I have no idea how women, or normal people think“

Davids *could* have spent the last 12 years improving himself (we all have our weak spots, nothing to be ashamed of).

But *instead* he chose to constantly project his problems onto others.

• txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    But don’t worry. For now, I’ll keep posting and eventually make a new thread about the history of dougster. So that the “next generation” of TUSCL posters will have something (hopefully) easy to find as well.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Damn spice - that archiving mining is pretty impressive.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Data mining with nice tits? What’s this world coming to?
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Captain save a hos are some of the worst types of guys. But they make really easy marks "I really don't want to go to work, but you know .....bills." lmfao
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    txttyspice, you need to remind people here that 80% of the harassment is the work of a single gay stalker, who’s handle is dougster, making up all of these aliases, just to be a dick because he’s never come to terms with his own homosexuality.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I guess the important thing is for a dancer to recognize the guys who are CSAH’s. Once they realize the guy’s motivation - it’s easier to exploit him.
  • txtittyspice
    6 years ago
    “txttyspice, you need to remind people here that 80% of the harassment is the work of a single gay stalker, who’s handle is dougster, making up all of these aliases, just to be a dick because he’s never come to terms with his own homosexuality.”

Good point!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    What is CSAH?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Oh, disregard that. Duh.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Ah, message board abuse is such a pain in the @$$ for those other than the aggrieved party in so many ways. I just love wading through torrents of BS some troll posted because they think they are funny or have an axe to grind. <good times, not>
    I just put all those that get off on attacking others on ignore and blithely go about my life, I suggest everyone do that so we don't give the @$$hats the mental masturbation they thrive upon.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    she don't want to be saved
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    "What is the term for a poster that tries to rescue another poster from an onslaught of abuse that they receive on the discussion board?"

If a poster finds anything that anyone else says on here abusive then they're putting far too much weight in the opinions of strangers.
    That said, I've always considered flagooner to be a fucking idiot, and this post proves it.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Abbreviation for the title. Idk if srs question
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL @ateballs
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I don’t have high aspirations so I originally just enlisted as Private Grope-a-Ho. That fancy officer stuff is beyond my capability.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL. I can respect that.
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    Posters saving other posters is captain cradle. He'll cradle you in his digital arms and tell the abused it's ok to be stupid, you don't know better.
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    Kind of miss alucard after seeing that thread.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion